How much Tax deduction / well enough salary

And what will be the monthly budget including rent plus bills i would be renting a room with bath how much it would be ? also tell me the law and order situation in BKK ? is it safe to travel by foot with your phone and laptop ? how is the whether there ? is it necessary to learn THAI language? is the food is expensive there ? do Thai peeps like foreigners ?........anyone ? sad.png

I can help with a few of these questions. Wether wise it is on the cool side, people usually wear a jacket and hat. There is no need to learn Thai as English is more or less the main language used. As for liking foreigners, i would say no, not at all, but it really depends on what kind of foreigner. Im a foreigner and they generally dislike me, but on the other hand I've found that to be the case everywhere. It really just depends. Rent wise a room with bath is 8000 baht per month.

I would only add that it is completely safe to travel by foot with a laptop, but if you have a laptop and a phone, things can get pretty dicey. Especially on Soi 3. ermm.gif

Can u put some light about soi 3 ?

Edited by Maestro
fixed quote tags

And what will be the monthly budget including rent plus bills i would be renting a room with bath how much it would be ? also tell me the law and order situation in BKK ? is it safe to travel by foot with your phone and laptop ? how is the whether there ? is it necessary to learn THAI language? is the food is expensive there ? do Thai peeps like foreigners ?........anyone ? sad.png

I can help with a few of these questions. Wether wise it is on the cool side, people usually wear a jacket and hat. There is no need to learn Thai as English is more or less the main language used. As for liking foreigners, i would say no, not at all, but it really depends on what kind of foreigner. Im a foreigner and they generally dislike me, but on the other hand I've found that to be the case everywhere. It really just depends. Rent wise a room with bath is 8000 baht per month.

I would only add that it is completely safe to travel by foot with a laptop, but if you have a laptop and a phone, things can get pretty dicey. Especially on Soi 3. ermm.gif

why you assuming the OP will even live on or near Sukhumvit ? or more to the point that end of Sukhumvit ? the OP may not have an urge to be close to Nana, bars, and lady boys as some farangs are whistling.gif

The only advice one can give in the absence of any information is, figure out where the company she is going work for is situated, hoping it is close to the sky train or subway and what ever accommodation she takes make sure its on the BTS or sub-way route

Can u put some light about soi 3 ?

It will be Suhumvit Soi 3

the dregs of Bangkok's foreigners all live around that area to be close to the bars & hookers etc and you could be mugged.