PM Prayut rides big bike wearing cap

webfact

Prayut rides big bike wearing cap

3-3-2558-10-33-08-wpcf_728x408.jpg

BANGKOK: -- Prime Minister Gen Prayut Chan-o-cha surprised his body guards and media representatives when he unexpectedly started a Big Bike and rode off around Government House.

The Honda CBR 250 cc big bike belongs to a government official who brought his motorcycle for service check by vocational students in a service booth inside Government House.

The booth was set up as part of the Office of the Vocational Education Commission’s scheme to encourage vocational students to contribute to the communities.

Gen Prayut inspected the service booth of the students and tested the big bike coming to receive the service.

Without telling anyone, he switched on the engine, pressed the horn and shouted jokingly for everybody surrounding him to keep off, or he would ram at them.

He then rode off without wearing a helmet except a red cap, forcing his body guards, media members to run after.

Gen Prayuth circled around the compound of the Government House for a few minutes and retuned to the booth, smilingly said “the bike is powerful” .

Asked by reporters if he wanted any pillion rider, Gen Prayut remarked the rider must be younger.

He also said he did not wear motorcycle helmet because he just tested it and was enjoyed with it.

He later went up for a weekly meeting at Santi Maitree building.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/prayut-rides-big-bike-wearing-cap

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- Thai PBS 2015-03-03

• Like 1

Poor chap looks like he needs a break, a couple of days down the golf course, followed by a trip to the local health spa will do the trick.

Yeah he could always nip into the city and get a "happy ending" oh wait... He banned these didn't he? 55555

• Like 1

So if I now "test" my motorcycle, it's ok not to wear a safety helmet? This man gets more stupid each day! A great road safety opportunity missed! Mind you his skull is so thick, he probably would be unaffected if he fell on his head!

He isn't different from the policeman I saw yesterday driving his moped with no license plates, and with his toddler with his teddy bear sitting in front leaning over the handlebar, and of course both not wearing a helmet.

It's good to have some lightning examples from the people in charge.

• Like 1

This, with 6 times the cubic centimeters, is a bike ...

The PM was riding a trainer.

Yes that is a big bike for old people.

Rice burners have twice the power for half the cubic centimeters. Just like many US things its big makes a lot of sound but does not really preform cheesy.gif

As far as my knowledge stretches, the bike in HeijoshinCools picture IS a Honda AKA rice burner.

This, with 6 times the cubic centimeters, is a bike ...

The PM was riding a trainer.

Yes that is a big bike for old people.

Rice burners have twice the power for half the cubic centimeters. Just like many US things its big makes a lot of sound but does not really preform cheesy.gif

As far as my knowledge stretches, the bike in HeijoshinCools picture IS a Honda AKA rice burner.

Have to admit epic fail for me. I thought it was an Harley.