Clinton asks if women want to see a female president

webfact

The Hillary run is gonna be weird. My feeling is that the majority of Americans (including me as I had always preferred her) wish she had won when Obama had won first term. But now much later, do they want to right that mistake or not? We don't have time machines. Yes her age is an issue just as it was for McCain. Warren can't win now even if she runs. She would be seen as too left to follow Obama.

Edited by Jingthing

I bet money......1 million bhat that the next President WILL BE a Republican Male......any takers...???

No. It's the Repubs turn to screw things up...again. I would like to see Carly Fiorina run but I too believe it will be a white male vs Hillary.

I bet money......1 million bhat that the next President WILL BE a Republican Male......any takers...???

If so let it be Ron Paul.

Rand Paul came out on top in the CPAC straw polls. Ron won't run again. Jeb Bush, the moderate middle of the road guy, came in last. But I won't vote for a Bush or a Clinton just because I am so tired of these political dynasties. No Clintons or Bushes have had a real job for generations.

For America's and the world's sake let's hope it is not Clinton running against what ever whacko, right wing, neocon, theocrat, bat-shit crazy the Republicans put up. Oh, and Bush the younger is no moderate by any measurement. Dwight Eisenhower was a far left "liberal" compared to even the Democrats these days, much less the Republicans. With very, very few exceptions, even the Democrats are bought and sold by plutocrats and corporations, forget the Republicans, they always have been. Hillary is certainly anything but one of those exceptions. Owned by Wall Street criminals and banksters. The only way the crazies from the Republican party can win is the same as the last mid-term elections, Dems just don't vote. If it is Hillary, I won't vote for her, but I'll never vote for the traitor Republicans.

• Like 1

IMHO Lance Edward Armstrong has the best qualifications for a Rep President:

• from the south

• strong in fighting and rivalry

• winner type

• very honest - over many, many years

• knows how to defeat the opponent

• a withe man

• a good leader in his team

• doesn't need a tea-party, has his own medication

• good friend of George Walker

• being independent and drug resistant

Just a quick refresher course 'lest we forget' what has happened to many"friends" of the Clintons.

1- James McDougal - Clintons convicted Whitewater partner died of anapparent heart attack, while in solitary confinement. He was a keywitness in Ken Starr's investigation.

2- Mary Mahoney - A former White House intern was murdered July 1997 ata Starbucks Coffee Shop in Georgetown . The murder happened just aftershe was to go public with her story of sexual harassment in the WhiteHouse.

3 - Vince Foster - Former White House councilor, and colleague ofHillary Clinton at Little Rock's Rose Law firm. Died of a gunshot wound to the head, ruled a suicide.

4 - Ron Brown - Secretary of Commerce and former DNC Chairman. Reportedto have died by impact in a plane crash. A pathologist close to the investigation reported that there was a hole in the top of Brown's skull resembling a gunshot wound. At the time of his death, Brown was being Investigated, and spoke publicly of his willingness to cut a deal with prosecutors. The rest of the people on the plane also died. A few days later the air Traffic controller committed suicide.

5 - C. Victor Raiser, II - Raiser, a major player in the Clinton fundraising organization died in a private plane crash in July 1992.

6 - Paul Tulley - Democratic National Committee Political Director founddead in a hotel room in Little Rock , September 1992. Described by Clinton as a "dear friend and trusted advisor".

7 - Ed Willey - Clinton fundraiser, found dead November 1993 deep in the woods in VA of a gunshot wound to the head. Ruled a suicide. Ed Willey died on the same day his wife, Kathleen Willey, claimed Bill Clinton groped her in the oval office in the White House. Ed Willey was involved in several Clinton fund raising events.

8 - Jerry Parks - Head of Clinton's gubernatorial security team in Little Rock .. Gunned down in his car at a deserted intersection outside Little Rock. Park's son said his father was building a dossier on Clinton. He allegedly threatened to reveal this information. After he died, the files were mysteriously removed from his house.
9 - James Bunch - Died from a gunshot suicide. It was reported that he had a "Black Book" of people which contained names of influential people who visited prostitutes in Texas and Arkansas

10 - James Wilson - Was found dead in May 1993 from an apparent hanging
/suicide. He was reported to have ties to Whitewater..

11 - Kathy Ferguson - Ex-wife of Arkansas Trooper Danny Ferguson, was found dead in May 1994, in her living room with a gunshot to her head.It was ruled a suicide, even though there were several packed suitcases, as if she were going somewhere. Danny Ferguson was a co-defendant along with Bill Clinton in the Paula Jones lawsuit. Kathy Ferguson was apossible corroborating witness for Paula Jones.

12 - Bill Shelton - Arkansas State Trooper and fiancée of Kathy Ferguson. Critical of the suicide ruling of his fiancée, he was found dead in June, 1994 of a gunshot wound at the gravesite of his fiancée. This was also ruled a suicide .

13 - Gandy Baugh - Attorney for Clinton's friend Dan Lassater, died by jumping out a window of a tall building in January, 1994. His client was aconvicted drug distributor.

14 - Florence Martin - Accountant & sub-contractor for the CIA, wasrelated to the Barry Seal, Mena, Arkansas, airport drug smuggling case.He died of three gunshot wounds.

15 - Suzanne Coleman - Reportedly had an affair with Clinton when he was Arkansas Attorney General. Died of a gunshot wound to the back of the head, ruled a suicide. Was pregnant at the time of her death.

16 - Paula Grober - Clinton's speech interpreter for the deaf from 1978 until her death December 9, 1992. She died in a one car accident

17- Don’t ever forget about the 4 dead Americans of Benghazi!

it is just a gimmick

after the first black-ish president, the first woman ?

left, right, demo, repu, green, blue, yellow

all does not make one difference

that are all sponsored on both sides by corporate america, the real bosses

The gender, race or sexual orientation is of no importance. If I was from the US, my answer would be: I dont care. Having elected a mulatto twice to become the president of the US is actually a much bigger step compared to electing a woman to be president.

Edited by BKKBobby

The gender, race or sexual orientation is of no importance. If I was from the US, my answer would be: I dont care. Having elected a mulatto twice to become the president of the US is actually a much bigger step compared to electing a woman to be president.

That's debatable. Also in US culture there is no mulatto. Obama is black.

At this point in history an openly gay or Muslim president or even Buddhist would be impossible.

A Jew possibly. A Latino now possible.

Sent from my Lenovo S820_ROW using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by Jingthing

That's debatable. Also in US culture there is no mulatto. Obama is black.

At this point in history an openly gay or Muslim president or even Buddhist would be impossible.

A Jew possibly. A Latino now possible.

Yes, hes considered black in the US. Thats the only reason why European mainstream media refer to him as black.

Openly gay or muslim would be impossible at this point in history.

But I consider electing a "black" president in the US a bigger step than electing a woman.

Yes the black thing was a bigger deal but the woman thing is coming too and it will also be an important bra-stone when it happens. To walk back the Latino thing Cuban background possible Mexican no puede.