Stop Frying Pan Splashing Shield.

pattaya_girl

Hi everyone.

I am looking to buy one of these in Pattaya, I have checked out a couple of the cheap household

shops around and also checked out the Household Pots and Pans shop directly next to Foodland,

with no luck whatsoever, they told me they use to stock them, but no longer can get them.

Has anyone seen these for sale anywhere.. A mesh type cover with handle to place

over the splashing frying pan...

Thanks in advance for any replies.

post-34445-0-64344300-1425454531_thumb.j

Thanks everyone for your replies. I have made a list of places to try, and will get through them as soon as i can.

Makro, Tesco, Villa, Index, True Value, Chic republic...

I will come back on here to post and let you know if i find one.

It's amazing, the UK shops are full of them, but not a lot here and most of the cooking is fried.

Cheers everyone.

Thanks everyone for your replies. I have made a list of places to try, and will get through them as soon as i can.

Makro, Tesco, Villa, Index, True Value, Chic republic...

I will come back on here to post and let you know if i find one.

It's amazing, the UK shops are full of them, but not a lot here and most of the cooking is fried.

Cheers everyone.

They are a very useful addition to the kitchen and if you are like me and don't wear a shirt or an apron when cooking they are a very effective safety device.

• Like 1

I think most people in Thailand wouldn't really need such a shield, because they use a wok for frying.

Edited by Morakot
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I think most people in Thailand wouldn't really need such a shield, because they use a wok for frying.

So a wok stops the splashing....interesting

....and your qualifications are?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...