The Time Is Nearly Upon Us.

Jockstar

Moving close to me I see, where abouts in sydney Jockstar

Bondi Beach or Coogee! By the beach.

I actually sell clothes on Bondi beach. If you start missing Thai clothes you know who to come too :o

At the market? BTW i dont wear Thai clothes. :D

Coogee or Bondi !!!! Backpackers paradise.

I hope you can speak English with a Kiwi accent, you'll need it in those suburbs. :D

.......also, I hope you realise just how high rents have risen since you were last in Oz. We are now in the middle of a rental crises. Expect to pay top $$$'s for a dog box. :o

Welcome to Sydney. :D

Coogee or Bondi !!!! Backpackers paradise.

I hope you can speak English with a Kiwi accent, you'll need it in those suburbs. :D

.......also, I hope you realise just how high rents have risen since you were last in Oz. We are now in the middle of a rental crises. Expect to pay top $$$'s for a dog box. :D

Welcome to Sydney. :D

Not wrong there, alcohol has also got another tax on it, ciggs have gone up like mad, fuel :o

Moving close to me I see

Well if there was ever an excuse NOT to move, then that would be it. Just imagine donz around for dinner every night :o:D

You would love it, just admit it

Yeah your right, i admit it. It would be great having you round every night, because my dish washer is broken :D

Moving close to me I see

Well if there was ever an excuse NOT to move, then that would be it. Just imagine donz around for dinner every night :o:D

You would love it, just admit it

Yeah your right, i admit it. It would be great having you round every night, because my dish washer is broken :D

So in other words, your inviting me over for dinner then :D

Hi Jock Star,

I don't know you but I have been reading your posts. One of my good friends Grant Feathers is married to a Thai wife and he lives in Newport Beach - Northern Beaches in Sydney.

I have another friend in Collary also married to Thai wife. There is a "Thai Community" up there. If you would like some numbers to contact so that your wife is at home then PM me. If the Thai ladies are quickly "acclimatised" it will be an easier transition for you.

One is a Painter and another a car mechanic - all their friends are in the trades and they may be able to assist you with work

Kindest Stefan

Have never met you Jockstar but good luck mate. Sure you will do very well for yourself over there. :D

Cheers and keep posting here when you have a chance :o

--------------------

Do you keep the reciepts for the friends that you buy?

...'and aint it bittersweet, you were only just getting by'

best of luck down under Jock. :D