Telephone Systems in Phuket

SDM0712

Evening all.

I'm just in the process of setting a new office up in Phuket and need an office telephone system. Typically in the would comprise a box that fits on the wall that connects with the telephone provider and splits the number into various handsets. I need at least 4 incoming and outgoing lines on the same number. TOT recommended I speak to a private company since they don't offer any systems, but they couldn’t recommend or suggest anyone.

Does anyone know a company here that fits these systems?

Regards

Stephen

Sounds like you're after a PBX system. Are the calls going to be primarily domestic or international? If the latter, you'll be better served by a VOIP based system, which doesn't require the "box on the wall" - each handset just needs internet access.

Yes that's exactly it, a PBX system. It's a ground floor real estate office, the calls will be within the Kingdom. I have a VOIP system on place for the international stuff already.

Sounds like you're after a PBX system. Are the calls going to be primarily domestic or international? If the latter, you'll be better served by a VOIP based system, which doesn't require the "box on the wall" - each handset just needs internet access.

I thought I would let you know that based on your advice I was able to properly research what I needed and am having installed a NEC PABX SL1000 system with something called a VoIP Gateway.

If I can be any help to you please let me know.

SDM

• Like 1