PENTHOUSE NEAR MAYA SHOPPING CENTER _ DRONE _

marcofrenchpolo

With that price (23 million) you should mention how many square meters.

I am no longer looking for a condo, but when I did, I often missed floor plans when looking at condo listings, especially for larger units, so I would recommend you include that in the last part of your video (where you give price info etc.).

So, never mind the video, that penthouse is really nice!! Kind of unexpectedly nice (no disrespect to the building, but it does seem like a little oasis up there!)

Is it yours, or did you get asked to shoot a video for it?

As an aside, until it gets sold, I think it would also do really well as a holiday rental. (By the week, serviced, etc.)

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai

That's an awesome penthouse. Nicely done and great attention to detail.

The video was nice and post production was crisp and the music worked well. The drone sequence brought it all into perspective just how unique this penthouse is. Totally unexpected.

Wonder if the floor below gets any water seepage from the grass always holding water?

Thanks for sharing.

In my estimation, I feel it would have been a more honest sales presentation had a disclaimer of sorts been included in the headline stating that this is an advertisement for a condo for sale. As it is it's a good way to hook people in to watch what otherwise is a good video.