The Best Thing In Bangkok

Kan Win

:D

Kanchanaburi :o

No pollution, no traffic jams there, cheap places to stay and eat, drink, (night life, bring your own i.e partner :D ) live music, no Go-Go's, very little hassle etc. and most of all, fantastic scenery (3 rivers and 2 huge dams) plus mountains (once the haze goes down) and only 2 and a bit hours away from Bangers (Bkk). Every week-end you Kan enjoy some "quality of life" and on the cheap.

Just to convince you all, take a look at these:-

http://www.pbase.com/win13/kanchanaburi :D

and yes, you Kan Win...

:D

P.S. bring your own transport and you will enjoy this province much better.

Edited by Kan Win

Guest chingy

im a city kinda guy, can't live without my car, handphone, tv, and internet, weekend in the booney is out of the question.

I had a blast in Kanchanaburi last year just after Songkran. About 30 people on one of those house boats. Not really a boat as such, but actually 2 barges tied together.

One barge set up as a floating disco. the second set up for eating, drinking and playing cards downstairs and sleeping upstairs.

Buy all your provisions before boarding and then a boat ties up to your barge and drags you up the river until you get to a nice place to tie up to the bank. Each day they would turn up and toe us to somewhere else along the river. After 3 days and 2 nights they came and toed us back to Kanchanaburi.

On the second night the GF and I decided that we wanted something a bit more comfortable and a bit more private than the boat/raft so we stayed in a little cabin at the place where we were tied up. Air-cond, double bed and shower.