questions about cosy beach area

rossysteve

Hi..Ive just signed up but been browsing site for quite a while now, I hope someone can help me with a couple of questions, I last came to pattaya around 4 years ago but have booked to return this christmas..Ive been reading about the beach sunbed regulations but Im confused (it doesnt take much).does anyone know if the beach at cosy beach will still have beds and umbrellas and if sams? bar is still operating on the beach or has all this been taken away now?

I enjoyed the sellers with their fruit and prawns etc and do hope that it hasnt changed too much

Also i will be coming with my youngish family {14} who will try thai food but i know will crave for a bit of english food at some point and i remember an english bar/restaurant on rajchawaroon rd, (the one that leads to cosy beach hotel) that had english food and organised golfing and boats trips, does anyone know the name of this bar if it is still there..thanks in advance, hope someone can help, steve

Hi, beach umberella's & sun lounger's are there except for Wednesday's. SuperSam bar is still there. The English bar / restaurant is called The Wishing Well, this is still owned by Richard, although he is closed on a Friday. I have just come back from there,back again in June. Any think else you want to ask,!

Thanks for reply..that's great, I stopped at cosy beach hotel past few times but this time I'm at peak condo so will still be able to pop down to Sams although he was poorly last time so never got to see him. Wishing Well that's it couldn't remember the name. I'm sure I will have some more questions soon as my partner and her daughter have never been before !! thanks again