Which Gps Software Is Good For Use With Pocket Pc

crabstix

I have a ipaq hw6515 with built in GPS receiver. I need to know which software is good and where to buy it in Thailand. I need accurate maps which will fit on the square 240 x 240 resolution screen. Will mainly be using it in Chiang Mai province.

Thanks

Guest Reimar
I have a ipaq hw6515 with built in GPS receiver. I need to know which software is good and where to buy it in Thailand. I need accurate maps which will fit on the square 240 x 240 resolution screen. Will mainly be using it in Chiang Mai province.

Thanks

Garmin has the most acurate Maps available. May Jepesen too!

In Bangkok's Pantip Plaza and Fortune Town, there several shops with GPS software.

The best shop I think is in Fortune Town at Ratchadapisek coener Din Daeng Road. At IT square where the hall is with the escalators on the uppr f;oor is a shop named "Cyber ......" they having diferent models and software.

Check it out. But check before on the net which software and/or Maps you can use in your PDA

ESRI in Bangkok Thailand. These are the people that MAKE the maps for Thailand and they also sell all the GPS units.

ESRI (Thailand) Co., Ltd CDG House, 202 Nanglinchee R Yannawa, Chongnonsri Bangkok 10120 Phone: 662 678 0707 Fax: 662 678 0321

They have a web site that you can google

I use the 2650 street pilot and NEVER get lost anywhere in the kingdom