Traffic warning

There is also a lot of work in getting drains in between Maenam and Ban Por (Ban Tai area) .... part near what used to be the Esso Gas station, now Susco Gas, has been paved recently and the section of tarmac will probably continue!... Be aware of road works in that section, although quite clearly marked.

As it is between Nathon and Hau Thanon.... They have been surveying the section going on up and down the Nathon Hill section too, recently...

The first part of Soi 5 Maenam has just had water lines put in, on both sides of the road.... some digging was going on today at the start of Soi 4 Maenam just at the traffic lights heading towards the sea. (not sure what that is about, yet!)

Infrastructure projects slowly coming along, all good to see! thumbsup.gif

6x chicken-chasers ridden by scantily clad tourists without helmet or licence almost came a cropper at the entrance to the shell station near BSH @ 1415hrs this afternoon. A big bike ridden by an experienced rider in a full face helmet & with the appearance of being legally on the road almost t-boned them (their fault not his) as he passed in front of static traffic in order to enter the station.

If he too had been a first time rider i'd have caught some excellent footage for RAK! :)

Edited by evadgib

As samuijimmy mentioned they did some digging near trafficlights maenam.

Looks like they were working with some drainage issues under the road or opened up for improvements.

Not sure how it looks today but here is what it looked like yesterday. :)

post-138525-0-95184100-1425790303_thumb.

As samuijimmy mentioned they did some digging near trafficlights maenam.

Looks like they were working with some drainage issues under the road or opened up for improvements.

Not sure how it looks today but here is what it looked like yesterday. smile.png

[attachment=310014:image.jpg

You have better photos than I got today, Virt thumbsup.gif ... Apparently it going to be a new arch... hope all done by Walking street on Thursday or there will be mass confusion! wink.png

• 1 month later...

The section between Bophut lights & Supot added 20 mins to my homeward journey this afternoon. With this being a pay weekend & bank holiday anyone venturing to Tesco, Big C, Makro can expect delays similar to Christmas well into next week.

Well at least the traffic is very light this last week or so...

The section between Maenam, Ban Tai and Ban Por, is getting the sides and drainage put in now, so when that is done, they will no doubt finish tarmacking that sectionthumbsup.gif

Let's not complain too much, when they actually do something.... wink.png

Traffic. Is s nightmare like a smelly a hole. But like an a hole it is a necessary evil

Once had been laid should drive smoothly. Unlike my a hole that shall remain un laid unlike my miss brown which had been potted on occasion

Do I sound younger again now my swearing has returned to normal ?

Traffic. Is s nightmare like a smelly a hole. But like an a hole it is a necessary evil

Once had been laid should drive smoothly. Unlike my a hole that shall remain un laid unlike my miss brown which had been potted on occasion

I think it has to do with the heat rash in your balls..

I think it has to do with the heat rash in your balls..

Swearing or sweating???

tongue.png