Hotels in Buriram

H1w4yR1da

Hi.

A request for any residents of Buriram town.

A few of us are riding up to Buriram for the WSBK at Chang Circuit from the 20-22 nd March.

We booked rooms a while back but we have had a few late joiners who can't find accommodation as all online hotel rooms are fully booked.

Does anyone know of any hotels which may have rooms over this period, the ones who don't usually advertise online?

Many thanks.

Hotels normally put extra beds in a room when requested....have you tried this option?

HL

But pretty difficult to put another bathroom in, right? Try to send an email with such a request in English and wait for an answer. Good luck....

Where are the Buriramians now when you need them???facepalm.gif

Really don't understand the earlier post, why talk about bathrooms???

Anyway if the OP doesn't have any luck then Nang Rong isn't far from Buriram and they have rooms available according to Agoda.

HL

Maybe some people like to have their own privacy and are not able to stay with 5 people in the same room, sharing one bathroom.

Sorry, checked the dates again, but still rooms available Please see:

http://www.booking.com/searchresults.html?aid=357002;label=gog235jc-city-XX-th-buriram-unspec-th-com-L%3Axu-O%3Aunk-B%3Aunk-N%3AXX-S%3Abo;sid=7ba10b51b6b4c7a2d864d3f87185bc27;dcid=4;checkin=2015-03-21;checkout=2015-03-23;city=-3246713;dcsc=2&

Wish you a good time in Buri Ram, my first Thai love came from a village near the city. But I wasn't there since 18 years. Haven't seen many hotels back then....wai2.gif

.P.S>. I was using your check in and check out dates. Better you make your reservation now. A bungalow is free, no credit card needed. Please check the website... wai2.gif

22243257.jpgcee6a2f4a357031f2a34bda0466ee04e3c82dcd6
Standard Double RoomFlat-screen TV Air conditioning Free WiFi
Prices are per room for 2 nights
Included: 10 % service charge, 7 % VAT
THB 1,380
FREE cancellation before Mar 14, 2015
0 1 (THB 1,380) 2 (THB 2,760)
We have 2rooms left!

Watc
40142516.jpgcee6a2f4a357031f2a34bda0466ee04e3c82dcd6
BungalowBalcony with view Flat-screen TV Air conditioning Balcony, Lake / Garden view
Prices are per bungalow for 2 nights
Included in bungalow price: 7 % TAX
THB 1,200
FREE cancellation before Mar 20, 2015

Breakfast THB 100

0 1 (THB 1,200)
Last chance!
We have 1 room left!
40142509.jpgcee6a2f4a357031f2a34bda0466ee04e3c82dcd6
One-Bedroom BungalowBalcony with view Flat-screen TV Air conditioning Balcony, Lake / Garden view
We have 4 rooms left!
Prices are per bungalow for 2 nights
Included in bungalow price: 7 % TAX
THB 2,000

Breakfast THB 100

0 1 (THB 2,000) 2 (THB 4,000) 3 (THB 6,000) 4 (THB 8,000)
THB 1,900

Breakfast THB 100

0 1 (THB 1,900) 2 (THB 3,800) 3 (THB 5,700) 4 (THB 7,600)
Short update..here're the still available ones.....

post-158336-0-69939700-1425825736_thumb.

Anyway if the OP doesn't have any luck then Nang Rong isn't far from Buriram and they have rooms available according to Agoda.

HL

Or Krasang. That's not far from stadium too

HL

It is if you are on foot !

All hotels have been fully booked for some time now.

I know of a couple of apartment style places, but not sure if they are furnished. I will try to find out.

Please see my post. There're free rooms.

So, 18 years since you have been there, yet you insist on posting about something you know zip about.

18 years ago Pattaya was still developing from a fishing village. Buriram has doubled in size in the last 8 years !!

HL

It is if you are on foot !

The one place offers free bikes......thumbsup.gif

I know of a couple of apartment style places, but not sure if they are furnished. I will try to find out.

So, 18 years since you have been there, yet you insist on posting about something you know zip about.

18 years ago Pattaya was still developing from a fishing village. Buriram has doubled in size in the last 8 years !!

Yep,, but the internet has developed too......BTW, I wrote that I had my first love in Thailand from Buri Ram 18 years ago.

Doesn't mean that I wan't there since then....I drove through a couple of times.

OK Guys I live in Buriram, about 25 Km from the track, there are lots of Resorts/Hotels in the area. I am going into town in the morning and I pass 6 or 7 on the way in (lots more in the Muang), I will call into a few and check out if they have rooms available. Fills in the time whilst the Mrs is busy.

Will post with phone numbers, prices tomorrow.

Hope this helps?

See you on race day :-)

I am not going to the race but I'd like to congratulate you Geordie for being the most helpful guy on here. There's not too many people that would put themselves out to that extent on behalf of a stranger, well done mate, and I hope the OP appreciates your efforts.

HL

OMG

that's why I had such a hard time booking a hotel 20th - 23rd.

In surin I'm paying almost $500.00 for 3 nights. Freaking ridiculous but I need swimming pool.

I'll be up in Burrirum on the 22nd.

What is this event ?

If you don't mind me asking.

Hotels normally put extra beds in a room when requested....have you tried this option?

HL

But pretty difficult to put another bathroom in, right? Try to send an email with such a request in English and wait for an answer. Good luck....

Where are the Buriramians now when you need them???facepalm.gif

Most likely looking on their local forum. :)

OK Guys, just got back from Buriram City, my God it's bloody hot here today.

Visited about 20 hotels and most of them are fully booked. The first image shows some of those that you need not bother checking as they are full, along with the big hotels, likes of Best Western, Amari etc

I did however find one hotel, which is on the way to the track, Diamond Grand Hotel. They have 4+ rooms available at 650 Baht per night on the nights of 19/20/21/22. Checked out the rooms, look fine to me and it is right next to the Rama 1 monument, which is signposted on all routes into Buriram (about 6 km to the track).

The monument is the King on the back of an elephant, you can't miss it.

If you you want to book, get in quick, but, DO NOT PHONE THE HOTEL, the owner is handling bookings direct on 083 129 9333.

Hope this helps you out, enjoy the racing.

Beer time for me now.

post-39016-14258872524718_thumb.jpg

post-39016-14258877594755_thumb.jpg

post-39016-14258877821544_thumb.jpg

I am not going to the race but I'd like to congratulate you Geordie for being the most helpful guy on here. There's not too many people that would put themselves out to that extent on behalf of a stranger, well done mate, and I hope the OP appreciates your efforts.

HL

Thanks for the kind words, just trying to help out fellow motorsport fans.

Visited about 20 hotels and most of them are fully booked. The first image shows some of those that you need not bother checking as they are full, along with the big hotels, likes of Best Western, Amari etc

I did however find one hotel, which is on the way to the track, Diamond Grand Hotel. They have 4+ rooms available at 650 Baht per night on the nights of 19/20/21/22. Checked out the rooms, look fine to me and it is right next to the Rama 1 monument, which is signposted on all routes into Buriram (about 6 km to the track).

If you you want to book, get in quick, but, DO NOT PHONE THE HOTEL, the owner is handling bookings direct on 083 129 9333.

Beer time for me now.

I've stayed there when there was a BigBike party. It quite nearby and a reasonable place IMO.

Beer time for me now.

I've stayed there when there was a BigBike party. It quite nearby and a reasonable place IMO.

Dilli, hope you found a parking place for your scooter. Harr Harr.-biggrin.png

Beer time for me now.

Dilli, hope you found a parking place for your scooter. Harr Harr.-biggrin.png

Herr Sirchai

My "scooter" is 750cc.

Beer time for me now.

Thanks for the information. I been looking for a accomodation for about one week and was about to cancel out this trip

Any idea if the owner speak english? Couldnt get through the number as of now but I will try later. I dial +66 083 129 9333 from my country

I hope that is the right format.

Indeed that is what the website says.

If you look closely at Big Bad Geordie's post you will see that most places he has been to are fully booked.

Using the internet you are left at the mercy of resorts and agents updating their websites. Quite often foot work beats "google" work, especially from over 200kms away.

Anyway I went to see the owner of the apartments that I was talking about. They are usually rented on a monthly basis. There are rooms available but they are unfurnished. I spoke to the owner about the possibility of getting them rented out on a daily basis and furnishing them. He will give it some thought but will probably be too late for this time round.

The beauty of these rooms is that they will be cheaper that hotels and they are only 4kms from the track.

There are plans afoot for future meets. A package of rooms to rent, breakfast and transport to and from the track.

Please PM for details.

Beer time for me now.

Thanks for the information. I been looking for a accomodation for about one week and was about to cancel out this trip

Any idea if the owner speak english? Couldnt get through the number as of now but I will try later. I dial +66 083 129 9333 from my country

As with every other country in the world, if you are using the international dialing code then you leave out the zero, ie:- +66 83 129 9333.

HL biggrin.png

Beer time for me now.

As with every other country in the world, if you are using the international dialing code then you leave out the zero, ie:- +66 83 129 9333.

HL biggrin.png

AH! Many Thanks! wai2.gifwai2.gif

Manage to get through but no one answer yet. I will try again later.

Hey Guys I tried my best to help. But bye the bye, I live in Amphur Ban Dan, (about 25/27 km from the city), we have a a bit of parking, 3 showers and a big BBQ. I had many a Thai family party here, sleeping 20+ on the floor. If you are stuck, PM me and I will send you my phone No.

But bring your own beer, also you will need fuel before you turn off the Highway.

Enjoy the race, see you at the track.

A motorsport fan.

Hey Guys I tried my best to help. But bye the bye, I live in Amphur Ban Dan, (about 25/27 km from the city), we have a a bit of parking, 3 showers and a big BBQ. I had many a Thai family party here, sleeping 20+ on the floor. If you are stuck, PM me and I will send you my phone No.

But bring your own beer, also you will need fuel before you turn off the Highway.

Enjoy the race, see you at the track.

A motorsport fan.

Haha I didn't think it possible but you only get better Geordie mate.

HL

Wish I could remember the name but there is a "resort" behind big C that I looked at once and is very nice. I was going to build rooms in the area but the land prices went way out the roof so there is no way I can do it now.

Best of luck. I can call family and get contact info if you are unable to locate it.

Archived