Mantra Restaurant.

Chopper

Has anybody tried the new Mantra Restaurant that is part of the Amari Orchid Hotel? The food is top quality as is the service.

It is enormous inside and the staff are extremely attentive. The design concept is quite unique and very close attention to detail has been applied to every facet of the bar and restaurant by way of atheistically pleasing on the eye. (the waitresses included). :o

Downstairs is the large dining area if you are in a big group and you will still not be squashed up near another table. On the second floor are quiet booths for smaller party's as well a balcony dining area.

Further you can see through into the kitchen as it has a glass wall. The most efficient place I have dined in. The prices are extremely reasonable as well given the costs that must have been involved in constructing the place.

Disclaimer: I have no affiliation with the business other than being a very satisfied customer. They have a website here.

I have been going since it opened...and everyone I have taken there has loved it.

starting to get busy in there now..during high season it will be packed to the gills.

Great atmosphere and good prices.

Might just be pattayas best restaurant at the moment.

Been drinking Mojitos' there over the last couple of months. The bar is a great place for the start of a night out. The restaurant has great food as well. The concept is to mix asian, european, indian food....The wine cellar looks good and the bathrooms are innovative...The only drawback being the parking lot is very tight for big cars....or that might be the side effect of Mojitos'.

Thanks for the info chopper....I must say that after watching this place being built over the last year or so I am very impressed with the style of the building.

Looks like a very variable menu enabling you to enjoy a variety of different culinary delights. The Japanese sound interesting. I will give it a try. :o

Thanks for the info chopper....I must say that after watching this place being built over the last year or so I am very impressed with the style of the building.

Looks like a very variable menu enabling you to enjoy a variety of different culinary delights. The Japanese sound interesting. I will give it a try. :D

Your welcome. I had a Chinese in there and after that finished going down I ate Thai for desert. :o

Thanks for letting us know about Mantra - looking forward to trying it. But the best food in Pattaya is White Knight in Soi VC. Especially the desserts! As much as you can eat for something like B200.

So Says "Gordon Blue" LOL

Go on, try White Knight. You'll like it. And they give a little drinky to round the meal off.

I've been 4 or 5 times and have really liked it. Great wine selection (cellar) if you like a drop or too of the good stuff. They've got Italian, chinese, Indian cuisine amongst others, so you can have a dim-sum starter, followed by a few australian lamb chops and then a pizza if you like - so you can mix and match. Great if there is a bunch of you, you can then order alot of things to share. On another positive, the prices are not rediculous as you would perhaps at first fear. When it's busy, there's a very good atmosphere. Happy eating!

Great place. Went there on my wedding anniverary and they treated us like Kings. The head chef really likes it when you say " i trust ur judgement, serve what you think is best ".... He did a basic enquiry about our tastes, and served up a meal which was amazing to say the least.

I think the pricing was still ok, but as they become more popular, it might go up.

I can say its hard to find good places like that in BKK, let alone Pattaya. Food, Service, Ambiance is top notch.