Any Experience with Pacific Cross Health Insurance

racyrick

I am considering a health insurance policy with Pacific Cross.

Does anyone have any experience with this company?

Is the approval process quick and easy?

Is the claim procedure easy and do they pay the claim quickly?

Are there any problems with approval or claims? In other words, do they wiggle on these even though the items are "covered" in the policy?

Will and do they pay claims directly to the hospital so I do not have any out of pocket expenses?

I live in Phuket and plan to use Bangkok Hospital Phuket.

Any info or feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your help!

• Like 1

I am considering them as well as my current Health insurance is a bit of a pain, none of the hospitals will accept pre authorisation of the card for treatment, meaning i have to claim back after treatment.

I was with LMG Pacific and have moved to Pacific Cross when my policy renewed - it's exactly the same company that was in partnership with LMG and I was happy with LMG Pacific so equally happy with Pacific Cross. The new product is basically the same but there are a lot more options than they had previously. I checked out my alternatives before making the commitment to renew with them and in my view Pacific Cross offers the best cost/benefits on the market. I've experienced a claim through an overnight hospital stay and that involved me giving the hospital my health insurance membership card at admission and that was all there was to it - all the costs were within the allowed amounts and I just got a copy of the bill showing me what was done but the charges were all paid by the company directly. No complaints from me.

As ‘Overcome’ has mentioned Pacific Cross now offer a myriad of plans from the very basic to the high end – 9 in total with many variations based on those and so can cover any eventuality.

As obviously it would be impossible to list all the variations in a Forum we suggest contacting us ( HERE ) and telling us your requirements so we can offer suitable recommendation to suit your own circumstances.

• Like 2

I asked a similar question on another forum but it's good to see so many responses here!
I am in contact with Pacific Cross in BKK and can give contact details, if required. Private healthcare is new to me as I have lived in UK but PC have come back very quickly to the answers to my queries.
I live in BKK and work in Pattaya and their extensive list of hospitals include the ones I wish to use, i.e. Bangkok Pattaya Hospital and BNH in BKK.
One member commented on a rapid increase in the annual premium but no-one has mentioned it here.
The quote I had was for an annual premium but I believe paying by installments is possible at a surcharge.