Internet connection for 3 months

nilster

I come to BKK for three months and I have condo there waiting at Onnut area. Is there any internet service provider who agrees with three month deals with adsl or cable connection? Seems 1 year min. is standard. If 4g or even 3g would have unlimited download per month but looks like every plan in limited to somewhat less than 10gigs that is not enough for stream video.

really sorry to all about the cliche welcome to thai telecoms having said that back in the uk i believe that 2 years is the norm

if you want big (555) MB you have to pay up front that's if your condo permits it other than the little on the side contract

(agreement) your manager might have

Get a 12Call SIM and for 74baht a week you can have unlimited internet over 3G/HSPA+. Tether this or create a WIFi hotspot so you other devices can use it

I do it every week for when I'm out and about, it's fast enough to stream YouTube, I even download torrents with it sometimes.

Just *777*731# to activate it for one week. You can make it recurring every week by calling the helpline and talking to an operator.