Porcelain (Ceramic) Bridge Dentist Recommendations

Tolley

I need to get a porcelain bridge for my front tooth. There should be no metal at all in the bridge.

Has anyone got any good recommendations or experiences with dentists here doing porcelain bridges.

The most important bit is getting good quality ie strong porcelain otherwise these type of bridges wont last. I can get it done in Oz by a very good dentist but he wants 4k AUD for a one tooth bridge.

I am in Patts but will go to Bangkok if required.

I need to get a porcelain bridge for my front tooth. There should be no metal at all in the bridge.

Has anyone got any good recommendations or experiences with dentists here doing porcelain bridges.

The most important bit is getting good quality ie strong porcelain otherwise these type of bridges wont last. I can get it done in Oz by a very good dentist but he wants 4k AUD for a one tooth bridge.

There are many good dentist in Bangkok,try Tong Lor dental hospital 023820044 or Asavananat dental clinic 023818011 both very near Tonglor BTS.

There are many good dentist in Bangkok,try Tong Lor dental hospital 023820044 or Asavananat dental clinic 023818011 both very near Tonglor BTS.

I have heard some good things about Asavananat .

I was looking at Dr Sunil's as well as they seem to have a pricing schedule and definitely do porcelain bridges. Anyone used their services?

There is a reason that an implant can not be performed? That seems to be recommendation today if there are not medical reasons not to do (or financial if talking several). Believe could be done for less than 50k if just one tooth and last a lifetime.

There is a reason that an implant can not be performed? That seems to be recommendation today if there are not medical reasons not to do (or financial if talking several). Believe could be done for less than 50k if just one tooth and last a lifetime.

I am against implants.

They can be a drag on the immune system as they are made of metal.

I have heard some good things about Asavananat .

I was looking at Dr Sunil's as well as they seem to have a pricing schedule and definitely do porcelain bridges. Anyone used their services?

I was very happy with the Asavananat, but didn't do something difficult there. In fact they could save a sure gone implant (everywhere infected and bone going back) instead of selling me a new one.

I am against implants.

all ceramic bridges don't last as long

I am against implants.

Yes that can be a problem it all depends on the person who makes them.

Nonetheless no metal in my mouth thanks so no implants.

I am against implants.

Yes that can be a problem it all depends on the person who makes them.

Nonetheless no metal in my mouth thanks so no implants.

so guess you object to tin foil hats as well ?rolleyes.gif

Soutpeel

I am not really interested in your opinions regarding implants vs bridges.

I am going for a non metallic porcelain bridge as the most biological compatible option.

What a absolutely rude and pompous individual you are

I haven't mentioned implants at all, my only comment was on the durability of ceramics, and could have asked a friend of mine who happens to be dental surgeon at BHP for you...but you can shove it

my I also suggest surgery to remove the stick out your bottom as well, I can recommend a good surgeon for that

thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

Soutpeel

I am going for a non metallic porcelain bridge as the most biological compatible option.

I haven't mentioned implants at all, my only comment was on the durability of ceramics, and could have asked a friend of mine who happens to be dental surgeon at BHP for you...but you can shove it

my I also suggest surgery to remove the stick out your bottom as well, I can recommend a good surgeon for that

thumbsup.gif

Don't make provocative remarks like 'tin foil hats ' and you wont get a like wise response.

Geez I am gutted now I don't get that recommendation from your 'surgeon friend'.

Funny how you never mentioned that in your previous posts and choose to bring it up now.

Now buzz off unless you have something constructive to add to my original post.

Edited by Tolley

Soutpeel

is this not an open forum and all can have their say on the matter, soutpeel had a very valid opinion on bridges. if you want only answers you like, your in the wrong place.

Soutpeel

thumbsup.gif

Don't make provocative remarks like 'tin foil hats ' and you wont get a like wise response.

Geez I am gutted now I don't get that recommendation from your 'surgeon friend'.

Funny how you never mentioned that in your previous posts and choose to bring it up now.

Wow the arrogance knows no bounds..what a rude obnoxious little man you are.

on the recommendation, guess you will never know now will you ..wink.png

its an open forum, your not a mod, so you cant dictate who comments and who doesn't

if I am breaking any of the rules please feel free to hit report.

as regards the tin foil hat comment, when you get your new tooth, see if they can do a sense of humour transplant as well, big ask I know, but maybe its a lack of iron in the your diet...rolleyes.gif

Soutpeel

thumbsup.gif

Wow the arrogance knows no bounds..what a rude obnoxious little man you are.

on the recommendation, guess you will never know now will you ..wink.png

its an open forum, your not a mod, so you cant dictate who comments and who doesn't

if I am breaking any of the rules please feel free to hit report.

as regards the tin foil hat comment, when you get your new tooth, see if they can do a sense of humour transplant as well, big ask I know, but maybe its a lack of iron in the your diet...rolleyes.gif

Still nothing positive to contribute.......now go away churl