Full face kids helmets

2008bangkok

OK, I hope you are familiar with the 'dark-side' as it's "close to a temple and near a 7-eleven"... seriously!

At the staggered junction where Nongprue meets with K9 road and just north from the east-end of Nerplubwan (temple t-junction), there's a fairly new Mini Big-C. Almost directly opposite is the helmet shop, about 2 doors north of the 7-eleven which is at the K9 road junction (NE corner).

For those with navigational abilities, try 12 deg 55' 37.4"N 100 deg 56' 11.2"E

• Like 1

Thanks for all the help and advice, i brought one from the place NanLaew mentioned, 650 each, much better to have s full faced than open which is what i had before.

Thanks

This is first place I have ever seen in Thailand for full face helmets for kids, the Index one we got for the sprog is DOT certified and way better than the open face one she had before so cheers for the heads up!

Thanks for all the help and advice, i brought one from the place NanLaew mentioned, 650 each, much better to have s full faced than open which is what i had before.

Thanks

This is first place I have ever seen in Thailand for full face helmets for kids, the Index one we got for the sprog is DOT certified and way better than the open face one she had before so cheers for the heads up!

Me to, couldn't even find them when I was in Bangkok

Do you really think a 650 baht full face helmet will protect your kid in an accident ? They would never be allowed to use in Europe. A real helmet is several 1000 baht if you can find one.

Do you really think a 650 baht full face helmet will protect your kid in an accident ? They would never be allowed to use in Europe. A real helmet is several 1000 baht if you can find one.

It's fair point and one I have thought of so I tested out helmets by hitting them as hard as I can on the floor and they don't break or crack so that's about the best test I can think of, secondly God forbid an accident does happen in never goin that fast when the kids are on the bike

• Like 1

No but every little helps and a plastic half face pot is even worse so actually it makes the best of a shitty situation, finding anything at all even half decent in kid sizes is damn near impossible and if it is DOT certified so the US has deemed it fit for purpose

• Like 2