Teachers hand in wallet containing over B50,000 to Phuket tourist police

webfact

Teachers hand in wallet containing over B50,000 to Phuket tourist police
Eakkapop Thongtub

1426152123_1-org.jpg
The teachers found the wallet containing over B50,000 in a petrol station bathroom.

PHUKET: -- A wallet containing B25,120 and 5,260 Chinese yuan (B27,564) was handed in to Tourist police yesterday (March 11) by a group of visiting teachers from the Chiang Rai province.

At 5pm, police volunteer, Jirateep Judkaew, brought Anurak Buthsarn, Nongluck Durayapan and four other teachers to the Tourist Police Station on Yaowarat Rd after they advised him they had found a wallet in the bathroom of a petrol station.

Nongluck told police that she found the wallet left inside the bathroom at the PTT station in Meaung Mai in Sri Soonthon.

Tourist police checked the wallet and found 5,260 Chinese yuan and B25,120 inside along with ID and credit cards.

Police are currently trying to find the owner of the wallet so that it can be returned.

Source: http://www.thephuketnews.com/teachers-hand-in-wallet-containing-over-b50-000-to-phuket-tourist-police-51368.php

tpn.jpg
-- Phuket News 2015-03-12

police guy on the left of pic with little smile thinking... niceee, some chivas regal tonight

the middle one rubbing his hand is already planning his karaoke trip with whores

the third one thinking those 2 numnuts going to spend everything in karaoke bar, leaving me with nothing

4 th one looking at 3rd one, i kno what u thinkin but i'm going party too tonight

5th one not amused cause suddenly stuck on night shift

police guy on the left of pic with little smile thinking... niceee, some chivas regal tonight

the middle one rubbing his hand is already planning his karaoke trip with whores

the third one thinking those 2 numnuts going to spend everything in karaoke bar, leaving me with nothing

4 th one looking at 3rd one, i kno what u thinkin but i'm going party too tonight

There is no night shift for RTP. Their day ends at 6pm; their week on Thursday evening.

Well done to the teachers. It's a commendable thing to do - but do we really need all the police standing around with the money laid out like evidence in a photo shoot?

You really can't stop bashing. Have a good day.

There is no night shift for RTP. Their day ends at 6pm; their week on Thursday evening.

Is your comment supposed to be funny ?

Well done to the teachers. It's a commendable thing to do - but do we really need all the police standing around with the money laid out like evidence in a photo shoot?

You really can't stop bashing. Have a good day.

Yea, bashing. I hope no one was in need of police assistance while they were taking pics and getting credit for something that had nothing to do with them.

Enjoy yourself.