Got a new phobia.......Please Help.

Costas2008

My dearest and not so dearest members, I need your help……..again.

I have developed a phobia.

As we all know it is a great pleasure of every man/woman to take their morning constitutional and relieve themselves.

Not for me anymore, dear members…..I don’t feel comfortable any more siting on the toilet.

After reading all these articles on TVF, about snakes coming out of the toiled bowl, I can’t relax anymore, fearing that a snake will come out and bite my precious.

Haven’t got many phobias, except with big spiders, snakes, big and small geckos, immigration officers and some other crawly creatures.

But now my life has become a misery having to get up every few seconds from the toilet and have a look if any snake is in there.

Unfortunately, my good doctor Will is on holiday at the moment and I can’t consult him, so I have to ask for your help and advice.

After all, where can anybody find a wiser audience than you?

Looking forward to hear your professional answers.

• Like 2

add a ladyboy to your family and let "her" use the toilet before you first thing in the morning... you hear "her" cry... you know there was a snake... biggrin.pngtongue.png

oh... side effect... could help you get rid of your "snake" phobia cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

• Like 1

Suburban Survival Tools : Snake Bite Kit:

I thought I was going to get wise answers but this is the best up to now..............

We are speaking about my penis, pgrahmm. what can this suction thing do?

Might have to stretch the subJect matter on that one....many experts if you move to Pattaya....

• Like 1

Suburban Survival Tools : Snake Bite Kit:

I thought I was going to get wise answers but this is the best up to now..............

We are speaking about my penis, pgrahmm. what can this suction thing do?

Might have to stretch the subJect matter on that one....many experts if you move to Pattaya....

Now that you mentioned Pattaya......have to tell you.

Next month we are going there for a week, as the wife was invited to work for a week in a hospital and decide if she likes the work conditions.

After that and if she is satisfied she is going to ask for her transfer.

So probably I will be a Pattaya resident by the end of this year.

I'm very exited about that and I apologize for being off topic.

But had to tell you.......after all you voted for methumbsup.gif

• Like 1

I'm not a shrink but I'll give it a go: Try "flushing down" any possible snakes with loads of toilet paper before pooping.

Sorry, no good advice.......i'm not going to block the drains with paper......after all what is the bum gun for?

Don't know if snakes are afraid of the bum gun but as it looks like a snake may be they fall in love with itw00t.gif

I'm not a shrink but I'll give it a go: Try "flushing down" any possible snakes with loads of toilet paper before pooping.

Sorry, no good advice.......i'm not going to block the drains with paper......after all what is the bum gun for?

Don't know if snakes are afraid of the bum gun but as it looks like a snake may be they fall in love with itw00t.gif

Make sure you know which one you're grabbing hold of.
  • Like 1