Dead baby sent as parting gift for ex-boyfriend

Thaivisa News

I hope that the autopsy will show that this was a stillborn baby and she didn't kill it.

But it shows the complete lack of responsibility between a lot of Thai males.

Everything for their own satisfaction and complete disregard for other people.

I hear every day of husbands/bfs, leaving their partners with kids and never give a damn how they survive.

Even the courts are unable to force these people to contribute to their obligations.

We hear about family bond in Thailand.

This is all face.

In reality they only care about themselves.

That is why, I'm saying and believe that these people and their so called culture is nothing else but superficial with no depth or understanding of any responsibilities.

Just face.

In any event, she should be charged for desecration of the dead, and I'm sure some other

postal issue crimes by sending a corps in the mail... that's a good start until they verify the cause

of the death...

"sending the corpse in the mail" Ezzra, I assume you equate Ms. B carrying the box with her in a taxi, with the Postal Service?

Edited by geoffP

Not related - ish....

But how many females try and hold onto a relationship by getting pregnant.... Sure it takes 2 to tango.. but it should also be a joint decision to have a child...

I have very little trusting of Thai males... They have done wonders in the Police force, Government and business... Thinking is not part of their strengths

• Like 2

I hope that the autopsy will show that this was a stillborn baby and she didn't kill it.

I hear every day of husbands/bfs, leaving their partners with kids and never give a damn how they survive.

Even the courts are unable to force these people to contribute to their obligations.

This is all face.

That is why, I'm saying and believe that these people and their so called culture is nothing else but superficial with no depth or understanding of any responsibilities.

Just face.

In any event, she should be charged for desecration of the dead, and I'm sure some other

postal issue crimes by sending a corps in the mail... that's a good start until they verify the cause

of the death...

"sending the corpse in the mail" Ezzra, I assume you equate Ms. B carrying the box with her in a taxi, with the Postal Service?

Special deliver!whistling.gif

It's pretty messed up thing to do. Maybe the BF was right to leave her, how crazy do you have to be to even think about doing something like this, yet alone actually doing it.

• Like 1

Common everywhere not just here.

Really?

Dead babies being put into a box and given to their ex?

Where?

I know abortion happens everywhere and that is a personal choice each individual has to make themselves. It's nobodies decision but theirs.

However putting the body in a box as payback to the slimeball who left her to deal with the situation she found herself in?

That's fairly unique.

"It's nobodies decision but theirs."

Ouch! Freudian slip? facepalm.gifgiggle.gif

I love how the cop is also a doctor and coroner, already gave out a bunch of info that he shouldn't have.

There has got to be some type of charges brought here I would not think it is legal to deliver human remains in a box to anyone.

WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!

This is all face.

Just face.

of the death...

sending a corpse in the mail , what Mail ? She delivered the box in person !!!

I would consider this a rare case. From what I have seen of how Thai people treat their children and grandchildren is extremely loving. I had an old friend who lived in Thailand for many years and he always said "It's a wonder they learn to walk because their feet never touch the ground because someone is always carrying them". If anything they are over cuddled and hugged. IMHO

• Like 1

But seriously, it speaks to the latent temper in Thais, a subject for another day. It's an Asian paradigm. Great people, but don't poke the bear. I know, I have a Thai wife.

Asians think differently than westerners. In WW II, The AMERICANS WERE APPALLED TO DISCOVER THAT THE JAPANESE FOUGHT TO DIE..THE AMERICANS FOUGHT TO LIVE.

The American Admiral (Nimitz) was asked, "How did you guys do against the Japanese Kamikaze fighters?" He replied, " Okay, once they ran out of pilots.."

So many cultural western and Thai paradigms are at 180 degree odds..

There are over 40 different types of Thai smiles..Sometimes they smile just prior to pitching the hapless farang over the short railing..wai2.gif or tossing the member to the pigs..or boxing up a fetus for the ex.

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton

Now that makes a lot more sense to me than the Japanese committing suicide at mass levels

during WW2. And I can assure you of one thing regarding Asians fighting in war, Thailand and Japan have about as much in common as chalk and cheese. But I do agree with one thing. After 14 years here, I have to say that Thais are some of the hottest tempered people I have seen in the world. Always get a laugh at the twaddle of Thais carefully instructing farangs on the importance of a cool heart here....And when they snap, they really snap. This girl is a perfect example of that. So you really think there is a special smile to the farang as he is thrown over the balcony by her Thai boyfriend and six helpers ?? Guess we will never know as dead men tell no tales... :-)

Edited by EyesWideOpen
  • Like 1

I never knew that Karla Homokla moved to Thailand..

"Karla Leanne Homolka, also known as Karla Leanne Teale and Leanne Bordelais, is a convicted Canadian serial killer who helped her husband rape and murder at least three women.."

Your point is.......? Considering she only got a slap on the wrist after ratting out her mate. 3 women??? <NOT>

This is all face.

Just face.

Costas,

You and your "like" friends seem to be under the impression this is a unique problem with Thai men. How many half-cast children are left by farang fathers who don't give a damn about them? Parental irresponsibility is not limited to one culture, nation, or people; and it is not limited to only the fathers.

• Like 1

This is all face.

Just face.

Costas,

You and your "like" friends seem to be under the impression this is a unique problem with Thai men. How many half-cast children are left by farang fathers who don't give a damn about them? Parental irresponsibility is not limited to one culture, nation, or people; and it is not limited to only the fathers.

And how many half caste children are left by their Thai mothers?

This is all face.

Just face.

Costas,

Oh dear, this topic has degenerated into yet another Thai bashing extravaganza. Instead of offering sympathy to the ones who deserve it most it seems it is much easier to attack Thais in general.

I see Thai people for what they are, warts and all, and still manage to see good in them, rather than criticizing them for having human faults.

Maybe I need another 10 years to really get to know them.

From Costas

This is all face.

Just face.

Costas you are out of order!

"We hear about family bond in Thailand.

This is all face.

Just face."

To label Thailand in this manner is not right and I can think of many situations in my own Country the UK where this sort of thing happens, I am talking about ladies being left in the lurch when they get pregnant.

It happens all over the world Costas not just Thailand

The Thai People IMO generally love their kids and old folk much more and better than where I come from and to say what you are saying sounds not only very unfair but completely out of character for you

Have you not also experienced in the villages of Thailand, the compassion that Thai people show to their relatives and neighbours in "taking care of children where the Mum has been deserted and the child then left with the grandparents or Aunts and Uncles to be taken care of and with complete love and affection as if the child was their own whilst the mum tries to find work in the factories ? ( And yes in the bars of Pattaya and Bangkok)

In a small village in Issan I have experienced the love and practical care of the people in taking care of old folk left on their own with no money, no relatives, they never go hungry.

My Father in law who is a very devout buddhist is an helper at the local temple and he personally takes surplus food collected by the Monks to the old people who cannot fend for themselves every morning and then goes on to do his own job.

costas is spot on you seem to be the exception to the rule..as for taking care of the mums children ..while mums busy away at some seedy bar..remember kids are the parents future pension nothing more..come and join the real world..dont compare it to the uk were a welfare state so very different,

• Like 2

This is all face.

Just face.

Costas,

And how how many half caste children are stolen away from the farang

father ? By the way there is no caste system in place in Thailand, it is much more

of a feudal system of lords and peasants.

Notwithstanding the 'reporting' accuracy etc. this is a tragic story in any event.

Let's not pass judgement on one or two reported versions. It's a life, a death, but certainly a continuance of cultural divergence; I don't enjoy the scope of the interpretation on this one...tragic for all.

.. limit the possible sentence to 5 to 7 years.

This comment seems quite bizarre seeing as the o/p states "Police plan to summon and interview B after receiving the forensic report on the baby’s cause of death."

* how do you come up with such a sentence? Are you qualified to pronounce such in some way or other?

• Like 1

.. limit the possible sentence to 5 to 7 years.

This comment seems quite bizarre seeing as the o/p states "Police plan to summon and interview B after receiving the forensic report on the babys cause of death."

* how do you come up with such a sentence? Are you qualified to pronounce such in some way or other?

Yes, looking for the clue myself. Another hypothesis gone awry!
  • Like 1

I know a thai girl who used to induce babies at around 6 months and throw them into the bushes on the way home from a'clinic' in ta bo Before going back to work in soi 7 a week later.

Shes got another thai baby now according to her posts on facebook.

Lovely girl.....

Ugh... I know a girl in Manila who is the exact opposite, her BF left her the moment she got pregnant, and she carried the baby to full term paying her hospital bills by sweeping streets, now she picks through garbage for a living to support her and her son. Most of us on this forum must realize how lucky we are.

• Like 1

Perhaps, woman was crazy in the first place, hence she was left by boyfriend.

Don't care, we all know how to make, or not make babies, and most of us understand the responsibility that entails, for life! for ever! No excuses.

It is apparent she aborted the pregnancy with the help of somebody or was it a still birth, at any event, the lab techs can figure that out. As for the boyfriend, what better way to show discontent for his actions. (What she is saying, you don't want to support it, then you burry it!) Should be no further followup on this story, The relationship has been resolved. One less mouth to feed in a world full of babies!

Edited by Daniel Ingalls

I wonder how the ex-boyfriend's new girlfriend feels about this, a woman also after all, that is shown how not responsible her new boyfriend is.

She will be fine with it since the baby is nothing to do with her and her boyfriend / life support system will not be diluted by demands for support. Unfortunately any moral issues will not be considered in this me me me society