Dutchman goes berserk, hitting police, Thais

Thaivisa News

Those Dutch.

The surname "Tagga" isn't a Dutch name so either they've spelt it incorrectly, or the guy isn't Dutch.

He could possibly be an immigrant from Sudan where that name is common, or maybe he's one of the refugees that seem to arrive by the boatload in Western countries these days and has acquired Dutch citizenship.

Other than that, he may have been born in the Netherlands to Sudanese parents.

• Like 1

Too bad this isn't in the Southern part of the USA. They would of fined him everything in his wallet, then taken

him to the airport, and thrown his ass on the plane heading back to to (Dutchland) Netherlands? Plus stamp his passport

with a no reentry for five years!.....Who needs this type of Tourist?

10/10 for geography!!

where else do you think the Dutch come from??

Holland maybe??

The most unusual part of this is a policeman directing traffic at half past midnight.

Allegedly....... Most likely he was drinking, and happened to be close by.

You know it "The Flying Dutchman" is famous. Take care

This is one lucky Dutchman.

He could have be shot dead by the policeman when he tried to snatch the policeman's weapon. Kudos tot the BiB for showing restraint. If I had tried that stunt in my home country the odds are good I'd be in the morgue right now.

It's Pattaya not Ferguson.

• Like 1

Those Dutch.

Agree hang em all and confiscate their wooden shoes.

I wanted to ask already if it was you......Dutch and need 20 policemen sounded like it is you....laugh.png

cheesy.gif Need to get me violent first.. That is not something that happens easily. Also I probably would not be stupid enough to attack police.

When you get drunk, you don't angry, you just get lost. Sukhumvit is >>>>>>> that way >>>>>>>

• Like 1

If he was up country he probably would have been shot. Thais aren't that tolerant of foreigners away from the main tourist areas.

Maybe a juice monkey overdoing it on the steroids then mixing alcohol.

Edited by lapd

Too bad this isn't in the Southern part of the USA. They would of fined him everything in his wallet, then taken

him to the airport, and thrown his ass on the plane heading back to to (Dutchland) Netherlands? Plus stamp his passport

with a no reentry for five years!.....Who needs this type of Tourist?

Well said!! Who needs this type of Tourist?