Has ilkikehd Been Abandoned?

DogNo1

The the past two weeks, clicking on "Help" on ilikehd has brought up Error 404 - Not Found. One of the English channels has spontaneously changed to Chinese. Some other channels have a lot of buffering going on. It seems that ilikehd is no longer being maintained. Does anyone else have the same experience?

I ran out of time to make another edit so I will add this.

I emailed them a few minutes ago and almost immediately got a reply. The Help icon is not functional at this time they say and further searching about iLikeHD got me to this site for a nice report about them and what is currently happening with them

Read this report and this explains some questions we all have. Seems they are in a upgrade process.

http://www.richardbarrow.com/2015/01/how-to-watch-ilikehd-internet-tv-in-thailand/

You gets what you pays for. Maybe the copyright owners have caught up with them.

Why not post something constructive or nothing at all?

The iLikeHD seems to be working OK. When I press on the Help key I get a popup email client come up so I can email iLikeHD for support. I have in past found this to be fruitless as they don't answer, but when messaging them from their FB page, they answer quickly.

(That report is headed with a date of Jan 22.)

My android tv box has rejected the ilikehd app and it won't install.

The buffering duration is longer than the actual streaming.

The help page shows an error.

Is it abandoned .. No, because I entered a true money credit of ฿500 on Saturday and it was accepted within minutes.

My internet speed is 30mbps, everything else works fine. I have no idea what they are doing at ilikehd but I'm sure it's not doing them any favours.

You gets what you pays for. Maybe the copyright owners have caught up with them.

Why not post something constructive or nothing at all?

The iLikeHD seems to be working OK. When I press on the Help key I get a popup email client come up so I can email iLikeHD for support. I have in past found this to be fruitless as they don't answer, but when messaging them from their FB page, they answer quickly.

Simply making an observation.

They are running an illegal service and you shouldn't be surprised if it gets shut down.

(That report is headed with a date of Jan 22.)

My android tv box has rejected the ilikehd app and it won't install.

The buffering duration is longer than the actual streaming.

The help page shows an error.

Is it abandoned .. No, because I entered a true money credit of ฿500 on Saturday and it was accepted within minutes.

My internet speed is 30mbps, everything else works fine. I have no idea what they are doing at ilikehd but I'm sure it's not doing them any favours.

Their FB page was updated 12-Mar and suggests normal service??

https://www.facebook.com/iLikeHD

Edited by MJKT2014

And so what if it disappears? You have no investment in the service if you pay monthly. Find another one. There are so many ways to find channels to watch online when one goes by the wayside another one will be there to replace it. Its very clear that iLike is using other companies channels such as True, GMM and TOT IPTV. When True gets tired of this they will shut them down. WHy worry about it until it happens.

It is also possible that True and GMM are allowing this to happen and may get some type of under the table kickbacks from this iLike service.

iLike works well for me on a TOT fiber connection so the few channels that I watch are worth the 350 B a month. I get replies quickly if I need to email them.

At present the service is not abandoned and works.

If and when iLike goes away I also use MaigeTv and it works very well too. The annual subscription for this is only about 85USD so no great investment for a huge choice of things to watch. Downloading my TV programs is still my main way for watching the regular series and movies and this works the best for me.

Personally I am not a football fan or a race fan so iLiketv has very limited things for me anyway

Maige TV doesn't have Nat Geo. Ilikehd does. I watch Nat Geo or Nat Geo Wild a lot. I wonder if Nat Geo is included in Wow-Wow or any of the other packages on Maige TV.

Maige TV doesn't have Nat Geo. Ilikehd does. I watch Nat Geo or Nat Geo Wild a lot. I wonder if Nat Geo is included in Wow-Wow or any of the other packages on Maige TV.

FYI I am watching my MaigeTV box as I write this. Nat Geo is on, 502 HD English with CN subs; 503 HD Nat People English CN subs; 504 HD Wild Chinese only no subs; 505 SD Nat Geo English no subs

So to say Maige does not have Nat Geo is IMHO not correct