Am back in thailand

I believe he meant what he wrote by Australia .& I believe you are being a bit of a t1t.

I think bangkokjulia has a point. The English, considering it was from an English speaking country, was appalling

I am an Aussie and had trouble understanding it. Mind you, the majority of readers can't understand me either. Must be an Aussie thing.

I believe he meant what he wrote by Australia .& I believe you are being a bit of a t1t.

I think bangkokjulia has a point. The English, considering it was from an English speaking country, was appalling

I am an Aussie and had trouble understanding it. Mind you, the majority of readers can't understand me either. Must be an Aussie thing.

He might live in Australia but that does not mean he is born in Australia

maybe he just migrated a couple of years ago from a non English speaking country

but apart from that what ever turns you on

[in that case you need to lean a bit more about what happens here in thailand with most of the man sell there life's back home to come to thailand for thai puss

Not most of the men I know.

I guess if you come here to hang out at Soi Cowboy that's the impression you might get.

maybe he just migrated a couple of years ago from a non English speaking country

He is born and bred trust me. And no, it doesn't turn me on.

Most of the men I meet here are born here, but they all seem to like sex.

Maybe. But how many of them have traveled halfway round the world to get laid?

I know at least two that went to the U.S. to bang blondes with big...accessories.

Some Aussies are articulate some aren't. I know that often I write the way I speak and no-one has a clue what I am trying to say.

Anyway it is good to hear that George is happy to be back in Thailand.

So you can't come to thailand go have a drink at Soi cowboy and all you man out there think I come here to get hooks give me a brake, I come for fun and not just go to Soi cowboy I go all over thailand and can talk thai not like most of you who live here for years and not talk it , the trouble with you tv reads is you sell your life back home to come to thailand for you all know the ? Not need me to tell you so get a life I was just saying I am happy to be back but like always on here you write some thing and you get shot down I think most of you are brain dead.

Just because you can say "Dahkling & short-time" doesn't equate to speaking Thai . 5555

All this none sense after a couple of laps along PatPong rd......priceless.

Can't wait for your next thread....banged up or bouncing on the road from an overpass is my guess.

Where you from George? Mount Druitt Western sydney ? Ho many weeks do you get off Tom your trolley collection business at woollies to charm the street walkers ?

Edited by neverdie
  • Like 1

Hey George. Obviously the heat doesn't bother you. We are in Australia now and normally head back for Songkran but the last 2 years nearly killed me and the toddler. So this year we are waiting until it cools down.

Hey George. Obviously the heat doesn't bother you. We are in Australia now and normally head back for Songkran but the last 2 years nearly killed me and the toddler. So this year we are waiting until it cools down.

But don't take you toddler to Soi Cowboy....wait a few years(as I do)...

• Like 1

I have never been there. I took him to KSR during Songkran 2 years ago. Never again. Too crowded.

just a gentle reminder...post-160354-0-68475600-1426820267_thumb.

I have never been there. I took him to KSR during Songkran 2 years ago. Never again. Too crowded.

haven't been there either...but we all know what's all about it...whistling.gif

• Like 1

haven't been there either...but we all know what's all about it...whistling.gif

That's what my friends tell me anyways....

• Like 1