Where can one purchase fresh bagels in Pattaya?

dannywla

Thanks for all the feedback. My finding was as follows; Continental Bakery bagels are also sold at Villa Market and they were not tasty and tasted nothing like I was hoping.

Central Mall bakery actually sold imported New York Bagels in three favors. Water, Rasin and Multi Gran for 45 baht each. They were fresh tasting and tasted like I was hoping. So there are real bagels to be purchased in Pattaya.

Compliment them at Macro as they sell Norwegian Smoked Salmon for 99 baht in the frozen section next to the whole Salmon. Or Central has they same product but it's 145 baht for 100 grams.

The BEST in PATTAYA....................Maybe you missed the reply, so here it is again: Au Bon Pain, located at;

1. Sukcumvit Road heading north just past central at Index Living Mall

Bangkok Pattaya Hospital

Bangkok Pattaya Hospital, Banglamung, Chonburi

038-726-305

Daily

07.00 am. - 08.00 pm.

The Avenue Pattaya

1st Fl. The Avenue Pattaya, Banglamung, Chonburi

038-723-931-2

Daily

I don't live in Pattaya, but up in Backofbeyondland, and I've never found any 'bagel' from the likes of Tops etc to be anything more than a bread roll with a hole.

I now buy my bagels from BKK Bagel Bakery in Bangkok, and are the best, and closest to real US bagels. They bake them daily and will ship them to you EMS same day, and you receive them the next morning.

http://www.bkkbagelbakery.com/

+1 for Bagel Bakery in BKK. I have ordered EMS next day delivery from them at least 3 times over the last 2 years. Good product if you crave a decent bagel. They are a bit on the spendy side but once in a while is OK for me.

Now I have a local source here in Ban Chang area. Real boiled and baked bagels for 20B a piece. Pretty good too. Are they the best? No, but can't beat the cost and availability.

• Like 1

• 7 years later...

London Beigel and Salt Beef Bar, baked fresh authentic Beigels  as well as making fresh knishes and schmears in fact they are a real jewish Deli in pattaya and also deliver to BBK check out there Facebook page #londonBeigelandsaltbeefbar  

WhatsApp Image 2022-05-29 at 12.46.07 PM (4).jpeg

On 6/8/2022 at 3:57 AM, Mr Salty said:

London Beigel and Salt Beef Bar, baked fresh authentic Beigels  as well as making fresh knishes and schmears in fact they are a real jewish Deli in pattaya and also deliver to BBK check out there Facebook page #londonBeigelandsaltbeefbar  

Looks great!  I'm in UK right now but definitely going to be ordering some food when we get back!

• Like 1