What IS a se-xpat, how do you know if you are one, and is it really a bad thing?

infinity11

No sex pats on TV so no one will know here. wink.png

All married to hiso Chinese Thais with an MBA. Hell some even support the junta they are so up there

Mustn't read a lot.

So what is your point. Is it wrong for foreigners who come to this country to be fortunate in being able to marry into a certain level of society? Happens all over the world. What is wrong with an educated Thai women, who has been successful in life, marrying a foreigner.

Has anyone criticised you for the choices you've made. It's your life and only you have to live it and either enjoy or regret it.. Other people's choices are theirs and none of you business but it would be interesting to note why your attitude is like it is and why you are against educated women in certain levels of society. So what if people support the junta, they are free to do so, the same as you are free to support whoever you want, without being criticised for your choice.

Edited by Si Thea01

Define working,my wife runs a shop and hair salon,that is work is it not.

Well if you'd read SB's question, you'd see he asked about men marrying hookers.

Are you in that group?

Are you?

Obviously not.

Does your failure to answer my question mean that you DID marry a prostitute?

Why obviously not,apart from the fact you think you are perfect,why would that be obvious?

I always get confused between a sex-pat and a six-pack. I have had some strange looks from the girls at 7/11.

I have a six pack but then I work out a lot. Working out includes a mattress among other things. I do have a bad back though I think it is from working out to much.

No sex pats on TV so no one will know here. wink.png

All married to hiso Chinese Thais with an MBA. Hell some even support the junta they are so up there

Mustn't read a lot.

So what is your point. Is it wrong for foreigners who come to this country to be fortunate in being able to marry into a certain level of society? Happens all over the world. What is wrong with an educated Thai women, who has been successful in life, marrying a foreigner.

Has anyone criticised you for the choices you've made. It's your life and only you have to live it and either enjoy or regret it.. Other people's choices are theirs and none of you business but it would be interesting to note why your attitude is like it is and why you are against educated women in certain levels of society. So what if people support the junta, they are free to do so, the same as you are free to support whoever you want, without being criticised for your choice.

Er you do know he was being sarcastic don't you ? and not mocking educated Thai women in the least, but mocking TV members ?

whistling.gif

so maybe put your bra back on before you burn it sweetheart

rolleyes.gif

• Like 1