What IS a se-xpat, how do you know if you are one, and is it really a bad thing?

infinity11

I also sometimes take my nieces to the movies, they love to go with uncle neverdie and often hold my hand when we cross the road, because they care about me......what must people be thinking lol especially when I've got 3 or 4 of them with me lol

one suspects some of the self righteous curtain twitchers one here would be branding you a pedo sexpat ND, based on stereotyping and mis-placed perceptions

Last time I was at Paragon to see a film I was amazed with the amount of 50+ year old guys with young Thai girls (most of which looked like they worked down Soi 4) taking them to see a movie.

Who takes a hooker to the cinema?

Those seeking the much-celebrated G-F-E or "Girlfriend Experience" have been known to engage in couple-y pursuits of this nature.

Last time I was at Paragon to see a film I was amazed with the amount of 50+ year old guys with young Thai girls (most of which looked like they worked down Soi 4) taking them to see a movie.

Who takes a hooker to the cinema?

Those seeking the much-celebrated G-F-E or "Girlfriend Experience" have been known to engage in couple-y pursuits of this nature.

See, for me that's when it starts getting weird.

I can understand that some guys might pay for sex. But paying someone to pretend to enjoy hanging out with you? That's messed up.

• Like 1

Keep waiting.

We're not compelled to answer your every little question, especially when you're transparently just trying to start an argument like usual .

"Who is We're" ?

you made a statement SB

It's not exactly hard to spot a bargirl, is it?

and I am challenging your statement as to how one determines a young ladies occupation as a BG just by looking at them ?

no trying to start argument in the least, its a debate, you made a statement, and I have challenged said statement

• Like 2

SoiBiker post # 48

I'd have thought a sexpat is a sex tourist who enjoyed his holidays so much he decided to move here on a more long-term basis to indulge in more of the same.

This is of course the voice of your personal experience speaking?

Edited by siampolee
  • Like 2

Keep waiting.

We're not compelled to answer your every little question, especially when you're transparently just trying to start an argument like usual .

"Who is We're" ?

you made a statement SB

and I am challenging your statement as to how one determines a young ladies occupation as a BG just by looking at them ?

no trying to start argument in the least, its a debate, you made a statement, and I have challenged said statement

Bless. You don't give up, do you?

I also sometimes take my nieces to the movies, they love to go with uncle neverdie and often hold my hand when we cross the road, because they care about me......what must people be thinking lol especially when I've got 3 or 4 of them with me lol

one suspects some of the self righteous curtain twitchers one here would be branding you a pedo sexpat ND, based on stereotyping and mis-placed perceptions

Lol.

I love these kids like they're my own but even more because after a nice day out I can hand the little buggers back to their parents.

Now I'm a <deleted> pedo sexpat, how nasty. Maybe I should just go to the movies alone, leave my brolly at the roid court table for reservation and avoid all contact with the kids, just so some ignorant twattt won't jump to the wrong conclusions. ROLLS EYES.

• Like 1

SoiBiker post # 48

I'd have thought a sexpat is a sex tourist who enjoyed his holidays so much he decided to move here on a more long-term basis to indulge in more of the same.

This is of course the voice of your personal experience speaking?

Nope. Not my kind of thing at all.

But we don't call people who come here on holiday expats. So logically, sex tourists and sexpats are two different things also?

• Like 1

Great photo's Soutpeel,the second one in a kitchen,hell were can you get a cook like that.

Wanna guess how old she is ?.....with reference to an earlier post regarding 50+ men with "young Thai girls"

Old enough for me lol

• Like 1

An interesting name there soi biker.

Perhaps an se_xpat

Soi.

Statement of Intent. Telling a girl/guy you are interested in them. Usually sexual.

Biker
The fundemental difference between being a biker and owning a motorbike is that the first has some stories to tell. The second has a surogate penis.
someone who will shag anyone
She's an old bike
A Biker believes any bike is good.
Edited by siampolee
  • Like 1

So when does a sexpat stop being a sexpat?

Say you moved here for the hookers, and eventually married one, settled down, and had kids - but you still pay her some monthly 'pocket money'. Are you still a sexpat?

So hang on supporting your wife financially is wrong,you should not give a satang,i used to give my ex in Australia,most of my wages,to run the house,is that wrong,does that make her a hooker,so what in your view anyone who's supports his wife is a sexpat?

• Like 1

So when does a sexpat stop being a sexpat?

Say you moved here for the hookers, and eventually married one, settled down, and had kids - but you still pay her some monthly 'pocket money'. Are you still a sexpat?

So hang on supporting your wife financially is wrong,you should not give a satang,i used to give my ex in Australia,most of my wages,to run the house,is that wrong,does that make her a hooker,so what in your view anyone who's supports his wife is a sexpat?

Where did I say any of that?

I was just asking a question.

Keep waiting.

"Who is We're" ?

you made a statement SB

Bless. You don't give up, do you?

No I don't, and I am not inclined to go in a huff start sulking and take my ball home either...wink.png

but you have proven quite categorically by this exchange that you are very quick to pass judgment on others but quite impotent when it comes to debating points you yourself have raised

poor form dear boy

Pompous much?

kurtramsbottom post # 82

Soibiker do you have a pork chop tied to your neck?

Only asking because I see the dogs are chasing ...again!!whistling.gif.pagespeed.ce.FVjgnKnWS1SW1

When your desperate for certain company any bait will do,

Hence the pork chop round the neck, then we see the catch.

Course it being a pork chop it isn't kosher just like the catch,

hookers.jpg

Edited by siampolee

SoiBiker post # 889

Interesting that some members would rather derail this discussion, isn't it?

Mirror mirror on the wall look at the girls hookers all!!

• Like 1