Sexy plumbers and electricians to made available for luxury Bangkok condo

webfact

Sexy plumbers and electricians to made available for luxury condo
By Coconuts Bangkok

sexy_plumber.jpg

BANGKOK: -- Parent-company-to-everything CP ALL plans to launch a sexy plumber and electrician service to make home repair a little more interesting.

The service to launch in Bangkok condominiums so far has recruited 50 plumbers and electricians who are "good-looking, clean, taller than 168 centimeters with a nice body," according to Narit Thamkueakul, vice president of CP retailing.

The service is not available for the middle-class, as CP will partner with luxury condominiums with units over THB10 million to offer the sexy service.[read more...]

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2015/03/19/sexy-plumbers-and-electricians-made-available-luxury-condo

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2015-03-19

Usually when a story has the word "sexy" in it there is a quick call for photographs of the "sexy whatever" mentioned.

Not in this case {yet} though.........

A look at post #13 will explain why!!bah.gif

• Like 1

Why the photo of Ron Jeremy he's not a plumber.

Ron Jeremy starred in "Super Hornio Brothers", an "erotic" parody of "Super Mario Brothers". The brothers in the film(s) are plumbers.

Edited by Enoon

Please send someone as ugly as sin but who knows the meaning of 'earth' and 'ground'

When designing the electrical system for my house, I went through three electrical engineers. The first didn't understand the concept of grounding, The second had no idea of cable sizing. The third couldn't get his head around voltage drops.

In the end I bought a copy of UK specs and designed the system myself.

The MEA said they wouldn't install my (3-phase) meter until the wiring was complete, for safety reasons. I told them to have a look at my design, and they installed the meter the next day.

I'm also comfortably taller than 168 cm, but beauty or ugliness is in the eye of the beholder. My consulting rates are competitive with UK electricians, so hiring me to advise on how to change a light bulb should not cost more the the amounts specified.