Facebook spats lead to killing

Thaivisa News

Anyone still doubt Darwin??

A 17 year old schoolgirl carrying a gun??

If those two represent the future of Thailand, Lord have mercy!!

It's not just Thailand, it's happening right around the world. A couple of years ago an Australian was out jogging in the USA. A group of teenagers were just driving around looking for someone to kill. The saw him, shot him and killed him......mission complete.

These types of crimes were virtually non existent when I was a lad, so what's changed ?

These days the blame lies with the parents and their parents, lack of upbringing, lack of displine, lack of due care. Simple as that.

It's happening right around the world. You only get out of children what you put into children. It's hard work.

Too many dead beat ignorant fools on this planet are breeding.

My theory backed by the 60 plus years living on this godforsaken planet, it started to become pear shaped in the late seventies / early eighties when the new breed of educator took over and started changing a perfectly good teaching system. Add to that, they also began to brainwash the kids into believing hat they had a right to question and report their parents on any issue they wished thus eroding respect. Following on from that was kowtowing politicians who brought about everything being politically correct.

And too many do gooders moaning about human rights, this world is nearing its cycle

And not enough kids with guns.

Back in my day you weren't a kid if you didn't have a gun.

Don't get me started about Television... whats this world coming too?

I am pretty sure that the pro-gun people will soon come and counter this, BUT I shall say and insist that if no gun had been involved in this incident, then the chances would be at least 90 percent that neither of the two would have been killed or seriously injured.

It is scary to think/guess as to the number of people around with firearms in Thailand.