PattayaOne is back online

MrWorldwide

For those wondering why there had been no crimes committed in Pattaya over the last 4-5 days, it was because PattayaOne was down for a site redesign. Not sure why it took that long, but it would appear that there hasn't been anything to really get the haters fired up since last Wednesday, with the possible exception of the Burmese man exposing himself. Bit of a yawn, really, considering the number of people in town for the Music Festival.

http://pattayaone.net/crime-news/

I used to enjoy checking pattayaone....violent crime, beatings, muggings, rapes, bag snatches that go fatal, psycho ladyboy stiletto attacks, drownings, crazed alcoholic falangs being restrained, road maimings....but why did they bother with a redesign?

The format before was fine...you clicked onto the site and got an instant face full of scum, gore and mayhem and nobody could ask for better than that for their daily news.

I checked the new site and its not as good or easy to use as the old one...they must have just thrown a load of money down the toilet paying some incompetent website consultancy to destroy what they had....guess i wont be bothering with it much anymore....i may as well just read the FT instead...

Edited by paddyjenkins
  • Like 1

"Site Redesign" ? ..... it was reported that their CMS collapsed.

Appears to have been a crash with or without a redesign as a quick glance revealed that their news pics from March - June (and October) 2010 are missing, likely others. Hope they can restore from a backup, hate to lose any of Pattaya's pictorial history. Access seems pretty slow at the moment, too--for me anyway.