Any good quiet moobans in Hang Dong or SanPatong?

sunoco27

I'm looking for a nice quiet mooban where the houses are spaced apart and not built on top of each other.

I prefer to be just off highway 108 and south of the Samoeng intersection.

I also prefer to be on the east side of 108 but if not possible I will have a look.

Thank You

If you want to totally escape the dog noise; you will need about 1500 rai, and even then you will hear one or two. Townhouses can be surprisingly well noise insulated and will often have locations closer to the main roads. I've seen some in SP for about 400K.

• 1 year later...

Still a few house for sale or rent in Baan Tanaboon and it is a quiet moo baan,

GPS 18.710632, 98.967067

barking dogs?

To be honest, in my soi a neighbor has 2 dogs that barks at the Postman , meter reader or street sweeper

Otherwise they are mostly quiet.

If you know the area you like why ask ? just drive around for half day and check them all out.Anyhting for sale/rent will have sign on the front gate.

What suits one person doesn't another.Never hurts to talk to a resident and get their opinions about the management,fees ,services ,repairs etc

You will also be aware that area is not far from the flight path, another consideration.Good luck and if you do find something make sure your neighbour

does not have dogs.

Lanna Pinery, Lanna Montra, Home in Park and the various moo bans by Sansaran.

I'm in Lanna Pinery - water has been a real problem lately with not enough to use showers at night - sometimes during the day.....

Also.....

When moving in years ago it was about 75% Thai - and that was nice.....More & more farangs coming in while Thais are leaving - mostly see farangs walking around now.....And the driving that comes with it....It's almosr like being back in the states again now......I didn't move here to have it be just like where I had left ......

Thais make better mannered & nicer neighbors - we've been searching around other areas....

Edited by pgrahmm

I'm in Lanna Pinery - water has been a real problem lately with not enough to use showers at night - sometimes during the day.....

we've had the same problem in Sansai for about 8 months now. after about 23:00 up until about 6:00 it's impossible to take a shower upstairs. not enough pressure. complete cuts in the day often, sometimes for 5 hours, as they rebuild the infrastructure - so they say.

we've had the same problem in Sansai for about 8 months now. after about 23:00 up until about 6:00 it's impossible to take a shower upstairs. not enough pressure. complete cuts in the day often, sometimes for 5 hours, as they rebuild the infrastructure - so they say.

It can go through the daily hours with us....Literally no flow - no toilet flushes....We have containers inside & outside to keep water stored for bath times....This has been the past couple of years, not just the drought threatening times......

At times it comes back with visibly blackish water.....We cannot use the washer then & I avoid running it through our filtering system until it runs clear first.....

Pretty inconvenient.....If not unsafe also.....

What part of Sansai ? .In Nongchom ,Sansai we never had that problem .Also be aware that to get good water pressure upstairs your electric water pump must come on .Is yours working ?