Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

After reading here, I realized that I can't do my 90 day report online as I recently got a new passport.

However, can I still do it by registered mail (if within the time limit)?

If it is possible, do I need to send copies of my old passport as well?

I need to report at CW (Bangkok), if that makes any difference.

43 minutes ago, MK9 said:

However, can I still do it by registered mail (if within the time limit)?

If it is possible, do I need to send copies of my old passport as well?

You can do it by mail.

No need for copies of your old passport if you have already had your stamps transferred to the new one. If not transferred then you need to go to immigration to have it done.

• Thanks 1

I successfully submitted a 90 day report online, and my report was rejected the following day.

No explanation was given, and there was no instruction as to what to do next.

Information provided was unchanged from the last report (which was accepted.)

I've never encountered this problem before. Anyone ever run into this?

3 minutes ago, fusion58 said:

I successfully submitted a 90 day report online, and my report was rejected the following day.

Were you within the 15 days to 7 days before window when you did the online report?

Are you sure the province, district and etc was correct? If not it could of been sent to the wrong office.

22 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Were you within the 15 days to 7 days before window when you did the online report?

Are you sure the province, district and etc was correct? If not it could of been sent to the wrong office.

I was able to submit the online report.

The problem is that the response I received was "rejected" instead of the usual "accepted," and no explanation for the rejection was given. No instructions re: what to do next.

I have not moved, my info has not changed, and the office where I report is the same.

11 minutes ago, fusion58 said:

I was able to submit the online report.

The system will allow you to the report outside 15 to days window. It is the immigration office that rejects it it is outside the window.

The problem is that the response I received was "rejected" instead of the usual "accepted," and no explanation for the rejection was given. No instructions re: what to do next.

Was that in a email or is it shown on the online reporting site?

I have not moved, my info has not changed, and the office where I report is the same.

I referring to the drop down menus for province and etc when completing the report. A simple clicking error could cause a problem.

If you are still within the 15 to 7 days window you could try again.

5 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

The system will allow you to the report outside 15 to days window. It is the immigration office that rejects it it is outside the window.

I submitted the report within the window.

My experience has been that the system will not even allow you to submit a report if you're either too early or too late.

5 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Was that in a email or is it shown on the online reporting site?

Both. 

3 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

Was your last report on 5 January making this report due about 4 April?   Suspect you may have been early.

My due date is 4 April. I submitted the online report on 21 March, which, unless I'm counting wrong, places me within the "15 days before" window.

However, my experience has been that the system won't even allow you to submit a report if you're early.

Has something changed in that regard in the last 90 days?

4 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

You do know today is the 21st of March?  

Yes. I submitted my report just after midnight on 21 March.

Edit: And I received an answer from immigration @ 10:30 am: "Rejected."

Edited by fusion58

5 minutes ago, fusion58 said:

Yes. I submitted my report just after midnight on 21 March.

Edit: And I received an answer from immigration @ 10:30 am: "Rejected."

Your OP wording did not read that way.  At any rate might be worth the effort to try again tomorrow.

10 minutes ago, fusion58 said:

My due date is 4 April. I submitted the online report on 21 March, which, unless I'm counting wrong, places me within the "15 days before" window.

I suggest you try doing it again. Perhaps the officer that rejected it miscounted the days.

1 minute ago, ubonjoe said:

I suggest you try doing it again. Perhaps the officer that rejected it miscounted the days.

Done.

As I mentioned before, my experience has been that the system won't even allow you to submit a report if you are early (or late.)

Has that changed? 

3 minutes ago, fusion58 said:

As I mentioned before, my experience has been that the system won't even allow you to submit a report if you are early (or late.)

As far as I know the  system has never enforced the early or late restriction since the database the system accesses does not have a record of your when your last report was done.

2 hours ago, fusion58 said:

Done.

Has that changed? 

I think you are right, I once tried earlier than 14 days, and couldn't get past the first page. That was back in January. I then tried again within the time window, and it went through.

It would be interesting if you share the reason of rejection once you know it, as so far I had never heard of any online rejection.

2 hours ago, lopburi3 said:

3 minutes ago, Myshkin said:

I think you are right, I once tried earlier than 14 days, and couldn't get past the first page. That was back in January. I then tried again within the time window, and it went through.

It would be interesting if you share the reason of rejection once you know it, as so far I had never heard of any online rejection.

This has been my experience without exception also.

Unless I missed something, wasn't there more or less a consensus among those who had researched the online reporting system that the system would not accept submissions prior to (or after) the specified date window? I'm pretty sure that's the advice I was given previously in this thread.

Perhaps changes to the system have been made by immigration?

As I mentioned earlier, I was able to submit my report and check on the status using mobile Firefox for the first time today, so who knows?

21 minutes ago, fusion58 said:

This has been my experience without exception also.

Unless I missed something, wasn't there more or less a consensus among those who had researched the online reporting system that the system would not accept submissions prior to (or after) the specified date window? I'm pretty sure that's the advice I was given previously in this thread.

Perhaps changes to the system have been made by immigration?

As I mentioned earlier, I was able to submit my report and check on the status using mobile Firefox for the first time today, so who knows?

Out of interest, I just tried a few minutes ago to make my next online report, my actual 14 days window starts only the 27th of March. As expected, I was blocked after the first page with the infamous message 'For further information regarding the 90 days report contact your local immigration office'. I was previously always successful when I applied within the allowed timeframe.

Edited by Myshkin
missing word

4 minutes ago, sirholly said:

my due date is April 2nd

did my online report on Monday March 19th 9am

approved in the afternoon

I live in BKK

0900 is operating hours - prior to 0830 might be considered the previous day by actual person; even if computer allowed?  

2 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

0900 is operating hours - prior to 0830 might be considered the previous day by actual person; even if computer allowed?  

I'm hoping that's the case.

Would like to avoid another trip to CW if possible.

20 hours ago, fusion58 said:

No explanation was given, and there was no instruction as to what to do next.

Information provided was unchanged from the last report (which was accepted.)

I've never encountered this problem before. Anyone ever run into this?

Look for something in Thai. I had someone interpret it for me. For me, it was the wrong office.

Edited by joealx

11 minutes ago, Langsuan Man said:

How long do you wait for "approved" before you give up and go into your local Immigration office ?

Up to your report date or within 7 days after that date. Take a print out of the report from the online site with you.

Which office are your reporting to?

8 minutes ago, Langsuan Man said:

Jomtien 

Submitted:  Tuesday March 20, 2018, 11:25 AM,   actual in person report date,  March 27th 

There have been reports of them processing the report.

Only a little over 2 days is not very long. Give it some more time. 

• Like 1