ubc satelite dish

rickthailand

As these require precise alignment would recommend you buy from a shophouse type place who have the receiver to aim it. Should not cost much, including instillation. I use C-Band antenna to avoid rain fade (and do not use UBC anymore) so do not know precise cost but suspect under 2k

http://www.9sats.com/product/product.php?cat=50&

The Ku band small dish with new lnb is cheap and not that hard to align. The up angle can be set same as other dish in the shop and they know what mark to use - then just turn approx bearing when mounted and move left and right for max single on your TV screen as seen in set up mode. If you can't see or hear the person watching the screen or see it yourself use two cell phones and work it out. Same setting works for both UBC and GMM-Z as I use the old UBC dish for both. If I am not mistaken the thing cost 900baht in local shops with an LNB. If you want to spend a bit more they have specials all the time like 1200 baht for GMM-z free to view channels and they will install it for you - then just swap the box and you don't have to do a thing.

I know a guy who sell and install sat-equipment. I don't remember how much he asked to install a dish for ubc, but it was inexpensive. Send me a pm if you want to contact the guy. He is located in Jomtien.