Amanda Knox murder conviction overturned by Italy high court

Lite Beer

Ay dingoe took my baybee....!!!!

Ah sorry, wrong thread.

Will leave this one to the TV judge jury and executioner squad. Screw due process. Lets base our verdict on how she looks!

Edited by samran
  • Like 1

I'm glad it's over.

The U.S. wouldn't have ever sent her back, so that's the real story here. Italian - USA relations not harmed.

I find Knox unlikable for some reason and I think that's been a big part of her problem ... guilty or not, which I have no opinion about.

I too find her unlikable. And she certainly does not have a face that I would think is impossible to be a murderer's. Face of an angel indeed, ...not!

Tywais' "interesting reads" are themselves one-eyed heavily loaded pieces that paradoxically actually lead me to view Knox in less favour.

I reckon she's culpable of something...there's complicity.

So after being wrongfully imprisoned for 4 years they will both be due a large compensatory award, will they not?

You mean wrongfully imprisoned for 1 year, do you?

She was convicted for slander of Patrick Lumumba and sentenced for three years imprisonment. This conviction was upheld.

Edited by Morakot

It's my casual observation from afar but nonetheless as an expat too that it is difficult to believe she's a murderer, especially such a grizzly one. It's really that I don't know if she fits any profile of a murderer and just about every kind of murder or crime has an empirical profile of a pretty typical perp.

There is a murderer(s) in this and the black guy is in prison, so it might well serve justice and the much aggrieved Kercher family if that were reviewed inside and outside the justice system to get a better handle on him in relation to the crime. If the black guy is guilty then I'd like some level of comfort that the black guy isn't ing railroaded. Italy is not the United States and its history of black justice literally and figuratively but that is only somewhat of a mitigating factor.

While the Italian high court is convincing it its judgement, I still don't feel a finality in this so I'd like to know more about the black guy.

The "black guy's" name is Rudy Guede.

Edited by Scott
Offensive remark edited out

Something tells me we have not heard the last from Amanda. It will be a few years but she will resurface like Rodney King did I think in some sort of crime or situation. Just an opinion but time will tell.

It's my casual observation from afar but nonetheless as an expat too that it is difficult to believe she's a murderer, especially such a grizzly one. It's really that I don't know if she fits any profile of a murderer and just about every kind of murder or crime has an empirical profile of a pretty typical perp.

There is a murderer(s) in this and the black guy is in prison, so it might well serve justice and the much aggrieved Kercher family if that were reviewed inside and outside the justice system to get a better handle on him in relation to the crime. If the black guy is guilty then I'd like some level of comfort that the black guy isn't ing railroaded. Italy is not the United States and its history of black justice literally and figuratively but that is only somewhat of a mitigating factor.

While the Italian high court is convincing it its judgement, I still don't feel a finality in this so I'd like to know more about the black guy.

The "black guy's" name is Rudy Guede.

Which is precisely what I said in post #17.