Second hand loudspeaker place Chinatown?

Kiwi1

Was in Chinatown, think near Klong Thom area where they sell tools and automotive stuff.

Came across a sort of blind soi , bit like a garage.

Not much in it, but two spaces full of second hand stereo speaker enclosures.

Not displayed well at all, looked as if they had been stacked in there in a hurry.

The lights were on and music playing but nobody there and people around could not give contact info in form understood by this old farang.

No way I can find my way back there using own resources.

Was interested in looking over the stuff, so posting this on the off chance that somebody might know the place (or something like it) and could direct me to it.

Thanks for your attention.

Point your GPS (or Google Earth) at 13 44 45.29 x 100 29 56.17. That will put you in an alley chock full of electronic stuff.

Wander around the neighborhood and you'll find dozens of shops selling audio gear, including speakers, enclosures (of every shape and size), woofers, tweeters, amps, etc.

Don't settle for the first one you find. It's an entire neighborhood, and the selection is amazing... I can wander around for hours, if not days...

Caveat- I haven't been there since they "cleaned up" Chinatown a few weeks ago, so the selection may just be down from amazing to just very good. You'll still find what you're looking for.

Edited by impulse

Thanks for that.

It is a real rabbit warren in there!

Also delighted to find that by entering your gps coordinates into the search box on google earth it brings up the map like magic,