Where To Buy In Bangkok?

english_girl

Well they are illegal, but I'm sure if you ask the sexy dvd vendours they might know. :D

Brit, I'm not quite sure about your reasoning that DVD sellers have the common knowledge of where to buy dildos in Thailand. :D (but I'd certainly like to watch the dude ask!) :D

I'm guessing asking at places like eden club might benefit you more. :o

Well they are illegal, but I'm sure if you ask the sexy dvd vendours they might know. :D

Brit, I'm not quite sure about your reasoning that DVD sellers have the common knowledge of where to buy dildos in Thailand. :D (but I'd certainly like to watch the dude ask!) :D

I'm guessing asking at places like eden club might benefit you more. :o

Bizzare as it may seem, they do seem to know. :D

I'm guessing asking at places like eden club might benefit you more. :D

Bizzare as it may seem, they do seem to know. :D

Then the real question is 'How does Brit seem to know that the sexy DVD sellers seem to know, where to get sex toys?' :o

Only seen one or 2 types of vibratos here. They are called "back massagers" or something. Were sold on Sukhumvit outside vendors. The Dude bought one for his gf and she digs it when The Dude can't get the job done, which is most of the time. LOL. Oh well, nothing a sexy dvd and a vibrato can't cure

Edited by The Dude

Patpong night market and chinatown. In Chinatown I've seen a guy with a little table and a paper with pictures of products on it. In Patpong I saw a woman holding a small sign with some pictures on it. They have to be pretty discreet and ready to run since sex toys are illegal. As with anything here, if you've got will and a wallet, you can find/buy anything. Good luck :o

Only seen one or 2 types of vibratos here. They are called "back massagers" or something. Were sold on Sukhumvit outside vendors. The Dude bought one for his gf and she digs it when The Dude can't get the job done, which is most of the time. LOL. Oh well, nothing a sexy dvd and a vibrato can't cure

The Dude Digs Dildos! :o

Patpong night market as said. Usually a few lades wandering around with brochures.

Seemed quite open to me. Me and the memsahib were approached by a said lady with a said brochure whilst sitting eating at the open air restaurant bit next to the market. Same same DVD wallahs.

Pip Pip.

Tarqers.