Prayut criticises TV channel for using women in mini skirts as selling point

Lite Beer

Prayut criticises TV channel for using women in mini skirts as selling point

BANGKOK: -- Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha has strongly criticised an unnamed TV channel for highlighting women in mini skirts in game shows and home shopping programs as its selling points.

Prayut said such programmes that also highlight dirty talks were not constructive. Prayut said such TV programmes proved that the media needed to be reformed

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/breakingnews/Prayut-criticises-TV-channel-for-using-women-in-mi-30256996.html

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2015-03-29

he can bluddy change Channels like anyone else can if he don't like it... or get someone else to change it for him

I'm pretty sure martial law and the new constitution gives him the right to shut down the bluddy TV channel and arrest everyone if he doesn't like the programming on any given day.

• Like 1

Junta lovers, please make my day.

Looking forward to your posts defending this one.....................coffee1.gif

It was a news post made by Thaksin allies trying to divide the nation. He never said it! Martial law now needs to be extended for another 2 years. Case closed. Nation reformed!

• Like 2

One may be excused to wonder why a previous Prime Minister who was really into equal right for women and dignity for women, didn't notice this issue.

Probably to many other things to do rolleyes.gif

Had the former PM made the same comment, you and the misogynists of TVF would be along to call her fat and jealous etc.

The PM did speak out on the issue, but people like you ignored her because she was a "dumb broad".

Now the General speaks, so you should listen. He's right.

Oh come on gKid, by now you should know me better than that. I would never call her a 'dumb broad' unless provoked. I'm more for 'Thai pretty' (although less than four years ago), or 'intellectually challenged' (then and now).

If the former PM did speak out on 'pretties' I must have missed that. As profound admirer you surely are able to give me a link ?

• Like 1

he can bluddy change Channels like anyone else can if he don't like it... or get someone else to change it for him

I'm pretty sure martial law and the new constitution gives him the right to shut down the bluddy TV channel and arrest everyone if he doesn't like the programming on any given day.

Actually the impeding new law he wishes to operate under gives him the right to execute the whole station if the whim so takes him.

Don't forget......and execute them!