Russian arrested for allegedly attempted rape

Thaivisa News

We will never know the true story but a girl working in a bar who barfines men for sex, if this is what she does, makes her story a little fishy. Also, a John who pays hookers makes me think twice.... Both need to rethink the direction in life they are heading and the risks involved.

If you think the girl 'barfines men for sex' you've clearly never spent any time in a beer bar in Thailand. As for 'a John who pays hookers', I've never once heard a girl refer to a customer as a 'John' in this country. Which part of tttthailand did you say you were living in ?

The whole 'prostitutes cant be raped because they're whores' argument is straight out of the dark ages but then that's where the majority of this board lives. If this was a 'contract dispute', fine, but how many girls do you know who carry a rock in the event of such a dispute ? I was punched in the mouth by a crazy bitch on Yaba in a bar one night after telling her I didnt want her skanky tongue anywhere near my face - even that fruitcake didn't try to cave my head in with a blunt object. Of the thousands of men who pay for sex in Pattaya every week, why would this guy be that unlucky ? Whether her story is even remotely close to the truth, at some stage Boris got phyeical and found out he wasnt dealing with his 13-year old niece back in the Urals. I call that natural justice.

• Like 1