Residence certificate at CW (2015)

Does someone have recent experience of applying for residence certificate at Chaeng Wattana (CW)? Which documents/copies etc. do they need (other than the obvious passport, extension of stay, photos, etc.)?

I have my extension of stay from CW, so this should not be problem. Anyhow, we have moved from the original extension of stay address to a new address (I have done 90 days reporting after this, but the reporting was done at one of the smaller immigration offices at BKK). Could this be a problem?

I have also read few threads, in which people said that they had utility bills, rental contracts etc. Do they really need those? This might be a small problem, since everything is on wife’s name.

The reason for applying for the residence certificate in my case is getting a Thai driving license.

-depe

The main thing is that you do 90 day address reporting.

To be sure I would take some proof of address with you, should not be a problem if in wife's name. That is normal.

Do you mean that I should do the 90 days reporting at the same time / same visit? Or that I have in general done my 90 days reporting according to rules&regulations?

It seems that it is better to take all possible papers (they should still be in a folder that I had when we did the application for extension of stay).

I mean in general, that you have done 90 day reports with your current address.

Going prepared is always best, but only show what they ask you for.

Thanks Mario2008! Let's see how it goes. I will visit CW next week.