IPTV Add-on for european TV channels. Help needed.

aglae4

I am new to this and not a geek.

I bought a Minix Android Box for IPTV. I would like to watch TV from internet (free for a start and for testing because I still have Truevision until June). I have a 3BB connection (15Mb..they say, but that gives only 1,8 to 2,2 Mb for streaming).

For the moment I use an add-on (upnup) and I get 409 chanels...A lot of them do not work at all, some work good and the rest works sometimes....This add-on is for UK, US channels and I get also a lot of South-american TV channels.

I searched the net and for european TV (french, belgian, swiss, dutch), I found only some IPTV providers that will only give add-ons if you buy their product (fair). I am sure there must be an add-on somewhere that can give me some channels for free...but I did not find yet. I am not in sports, I look for movie channels and news.

Another subquestion, if I try to use Netflix, it says it is not available in Thailand, but I read in some of the discussions here (don't know where any more) that some people can use it. How? With a IPaddress out of Thailand then?

I would like to know about that too, because from September (I am out of here for the summer), I will start to use IPTV only (tired from the recurring movies on True, I know them all by now).

My second question is about the internet speed. Is there a provider that gives better speed than 3BB here in Kamala?

Thank you for every info you can give.

Edited by aglae4