Recommendations Needed For Company To Take Care Of Accounts/visa/work Permit

Hi all,

I’ve had a limited company here for 6 months. During this time I have had a company sort out everything I need, from work permits to my company accounts. My monthly invoices are increasing by the month and think it’s time I changed firms. Just to give you an example, they charged me 2000 for a cheque stamp! My self and my Thai staff couldn’t believe it!!

So, the first question here is can anyone recommend a company that can look after my company accounts and work permit/visa issues.

I’m now on a non-immigrant B visa which expires on the 15th September. Until now, I have always gone out of the country and applied for my visa at the Thai Embassy in that country although I hear that I can do this at the immigration department. Can anyone advice me what the procedure is?

Many thanks in advance.

Chris

Hi all,

I’ve had a limited company here for 6 months. During this time I have had a company sort out everything I need, from work permits to my company accounts. My monthly invoices are increasing by the month and think it’s time I changed firms. Just to give you an example, they charged me 2000 for a cheque stamp! My self and my Thai staff couldn’t believe it!!

So, the first question here is can anyone recommend a company that can look after my company accounts and work permit/visa issues.

I’m now on a non-immigrant B visa which expires on the 15th September. Until now, I have always gone out of the country and applied for my visa at the Thai Embassy in that country although I hear that I can do this at the immigration department. Can anyone advice me what the procedure is?

Many thanks in advance.

Chris

In order to get a extension of stay based on business, you must be getting a salary of 50,000 Baht per month( for your nationality if you are from Europe, 60K per month if you are American), your four Thai employees must be getting a minimum of 5,250 Baht per month( If the objective is consultant or agent, it can be one Thai employee) and have a valid work permit in order to apply for the extension of stay based on business.

Required Documentation for applying visa for an extension to operate the business

1. Application from T.M.7 with one 4 x 6 cm. Photograph and 1900 Baht Visa Fee.

2. Copy of passport (Certified true copy)

3. The required documentation for applying a visa in case of

Operating the business

1. A letter to explain the work performed by the alien on behalf of the corporation

(The letter must be according to the style required by the Immigration Bureau)

2. A copy of the work permit or copy of the application for the work permit

(Tor Tjor 2/ Tor Thor5/ Tor Thor 7) from the Department of Employment)

3. Latest balance sheet and income statement (all pages)

4. The evidence of corporate income tax form of the corporation (Phor Ngor Dor. 50) (All pages) with receipt of payment

5. The evidence of personal income tax form (Phor Ngor Dor 1) of the applicant and all Thai employees in the last 3 months with receipt of payment

6. The evidence of latest personal income tax form (Phor Ngor Dor 91) of the applicant with receipt of payment (if he/she has been working in the Kingdom)

7. The letter of corporate affidavit and objective of the corporation (Certified true copy by Commercial Department not more than 6 months)

8. The list of shareholders (Certified true copy by the Commercial Department not more than 6 months)

9. VAT registration: Phor Por.01, Phor Por. 02, Phor Por 09 Either or Business VAT: Phor Tor 01, Phor Tor 20, Phor Tor 09

10. The evidence of exportation (in case of the export business only) on the latest year, or the Bank Guarantee from the bank.

11. Documentation of the number of tourists issued by the concerned government authorities (in case of the tourist business minimum 1,500 person/year)

12. A map of location’s office which the applicants work.

13. A letter of acknowledge of conditions to stay in the Kingdom in case of working purposes

14. Other, such as you don’t have the Phor Ngor Dor 1 of any Thai employees, it can be replaced by the Social Security Fund Form for last 3 months with the receipt of payment.

Accompanied by his/her family members

1. Copy of passport (Person who gets approval)

2. A letter to certify or request for a visa extension

3. Document verifying family member. (If it is foreign language, it has to be translated and verified by the embassy or the consul and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs)

Our professional fee for this initial application of the extension of stay based on business is 6,500 Baht plus 7% Vat.

If you cannot meet the criteria for the extension of stay based on business. You can go in and out every 90 days from Thailand. Our professional fee is 1,600 Baht per extension of the work permit.

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com