Why are Western men so happy in Thailand ?

berybert

Thai police are more respectable than the US police. no fear here of the Thai police . In USA you never know if they will taze you or shoot you.

imagine the poor guy who don't understand English and asked to lay down on the ground in the USA.

what will happen to him?

Edited by VIPinthailand

I suppose I need to go to one of those, we hate VF luncheons, so I can find out what I really did in my life. Not sure I would recognize the fellow you guys have invented as the boogyman of Chiang Rai, however. I think you friendly gentlemen might be better occupied working on your own lives rather than worrying about mine. In short, get a life of your own.

Call John Wick - The man you call to kill the boogeman.

THE FOOD

The local food is cheap and delicious most of the time. Japanese cuisine in Thailand is also good value for money. If you know where and when to go, international buffet deals (via credit cards) at 4-5 star hotels for around 15€.

THE NIGHT LIFE

Going out in Bangkok is A LOT more fun than in any other place I can think of. In Bangkok the taxi will take you to chosen venue for free, no queue at entry, the entry fee includes a drink, almost no queue to get a drink (or someone might even bring it to you) and most importantly you will get some attention at the club!

In a western country you will pay silly money for taxi, pay the entry + coat fee and not get a free drink! So before your first drink you have spent what you would have spent in BKK in total. After entering you will queue for like 10 minutes to get a drink. Oh, and then you have to go out in the cold to have a cigarette (no drinks allowed of course). After a very frustrating evening of queuing and rejection you will most likely go home alone via McDonalds and wank yourself to sleep.

WOMEN AND SEX

Yes! Girls notice you in Thailand and it feels great! They are also quite easy to get into the sack....I think the girls in Thailand are fun, but that's pretty much it. Wham, bam, thank you mam.

WEATHER

The weather is nice too, but let's be honest, it's a bit too hot most of the time.

THE VIBE

The atmosphere is relaxed but at the same time hectic and unpredictable which makes it interesting and enjoyable. Every day I leave my condo (which is 99% of days) some one will say or do something very odd or stupid that I laugh. And laughing is good for our health!

THE FOOD

The local food is cheap and delicious most of the time. Japanese cuisine in Thailand is also good value for money. If you know where and when to go, international buffet deals (via credit cards) at 4-5 star hotels for around 15€.

THE NIGHT LIFE

Going out in Bangkok is A LOT more fun than in any other place I can think of. In Bangkok the taxi will take you to chosen venue for free, no queue at entry, the entry fee includes a drink, almost no queue to get a drink (or someone might even bring it to you) and most importantly you will get some attention at the club!

In a western country you will pay silly money for taxi, pay the entry + coat fee and not get a free drink! So before your first drink you have spent what you would have spent in BKK in total. After entering you will queue for like 10 minutes to get a drink. Oh, and then you have to go out in the cold to have a cigarette (no drinks allowed of course). After a very frustrating evening of queuing and rejection you will most likely go home alone via McDonalds and wank yourself to sleep.

WOMEN AND SEX

Yes! Girls notice you in Thailand and it feels great! They are also quite easy to get into the sack....I think the girls in Thailand are fun, but that's pretty much it. Wham, bam, thank you mam.

WEATHER

The weather is nice too, but let's be honest, it's a bit too hot most of the time.

THE VIBE

The atmosphere is relaxed but at the same time hectic and unpredictable which makes it interesting and enjoyable. Every day I leave my condo (which is 99% of days) some one will say or do something very odd or stupid that I laugh. And laughing is good for our health!

I need to know where you go for a night out. Free taxi and free drink. Then after one beer you think you have had enough does the same driver who gave you a free lift there also give you a free lift back ?

Hectic and relaxed at the same time.

You also say you leave you condo everyday which is 99% of the time. So what day out of every day you leave your condo is the 1% you don't leave your condo ?

You are the code man ?

THE NIGHT LIFE

Oh dear, did you get knocked back at the door of a few clubs back home, then? laugh.png

OK well first off, in Bangkok, the taxi will only take you to the venue for free if he gets a 200 baht commission.

If the club you want to go to doesn't pay commission, the taxi will either tell you it's closed or refuse to take you. That effectively leaves you with the freelancer "discos" like Climax, Spicy, Shock39, Insanity etc who let absolutely ANYONE in bah.gif

If you're into rubbing shoulders with pissed up sex tourists who think it's perfectly ok to jam a hand up a woman's skirt in public then Bangkok must be paradise for you but, personally, I think it'd be great if Bangkok clubs started vetting punters at the door.

can get 2 or 3 girls in same bed . some of my friend got 2 girls. and you just have to ask "you come to my room? " 90 percent will reply by "where"?

farang ladies finish alone because they are too picky... " I want house, I want kid, I want you to have good job, I want holidays, I want a car , I want roses, I want bla bla"

Edited by VIPinthailand

THE NIGHT LIFE

Oh dear, did you get knocked back at the door of a few clubs back home, then? laugh.png

OK well first off, in Bangkok, the taxi will only take you to the venue for free if he gets a 200 baht commission.

If the club you want to go to doesn't pay commission, the taxi will either tell you it's closed or refuse to take you. That effectively leaves you with the freelancer "discos" like Climax, Spicy, Shock39, Insanity etc who let absolutely ANYONE in bah.gif

If you're into rubbing shoulders with pissed up sex tourists who think it's perfectly ok to jam a hand up a woman's skirt in public then Bangkok must be paradise for you but, personally, I think it'd be great if Bangkok clubs started vetting punters at the door.

Haha, not really.

Fair enough. No free cab rides to proper clubs i.e. RCA, Ratchada, Thong lor etc. but the taxi is still fairly cheap compared to the west, and a drink is included in the entry to every place I've been to.