Ordering High % Whey Protein From The Usa

Kf6vci

Hi All: I'm running out of protein - could someone tell me whether there is any problem ordering protein powder from a U.S. supplier? I hope there won't be any problems with customs or high duty demands? Have you done it before and wonna share your experiences? Thank you in advance! Chris in BKK

If you order direct and the company sends by FEDEX, UPS, DHL, or other private service, then you will almost surely big hit with a document processing fee plus max customs charges. Not to mention shipping charges will be high. Private shipping companies care about moving items quickly thru customs and staying on the locals goodside, not minimizing costs for you as a small shipper.

Order and send to a friends house and then have them mail via regular post office to Thailand. I've never been hit for customs charges that way. A friend did have to pay B1000 on a digital camera his mother sent him.

Hope this helps.

How much protein do you consume per day? Why not just buy "real food"? Lots cheaper in Thailand than most protein powders.