Ugly Bugs Ball Eleven

oldgit

While we're in the mood. Present day. I'd stick in a couple of weird lookers in De Gea and Courtois for the 'keepers spot. Skirtl and Koscielny are shoe ins for the centre backs. Spud face Rooney up front with Diego Costa, who would scare the crap out of anybody if you met him in a dark alley. For a coach,a tough choice between Allardyce, who wouldn't look out of place stretched out on an ice cap in the Antarctic somewhere, and Steve Bruce, who could get another job as a stand in for Quasimodo.

Yesteryear, Schmeichel and Ed De Goey in goal. Zola, handsome is as handsome does? Not really. Tevez would fit in nicely as would Nobby Stiles. There were twin brothers that played for Everton in the 1970's that were a couple of bugs, but their name escapes me.

• Like 1

Always first name on the team sheet is Beardsley. Add ian Dowie, Luke Chadwick, Steve Archibald, Di Maria (half human half vulcan) and you have a solid base for a world class team of mongs.

Now perhaps Chicog could remind me of that center back with the monkeys head they called Gus. He's a definite starter in any eleven. Partners adams and he looks a bit peculiar too doesn't he.

Always first name on the team sheet is Beardsley. Add ian Dowie, Luke Chadwick, Steve Archibald, Di Maria (half human half vulcan) and you have a solid base for a world class team of mongs.

Now perhaps Chicog could remind me of that center back with the monkeys head they called Gus. He's a definite starter in any eleven. Partners adams and he looks a bit peculiar too doesn't he.

Talking of monkeys, who's that primate who used to play for Spurs?

Ian 'The Missing Link' Dowie. How can he not be left out?

No arguments from me.....

post-190508-0-29984100-1428039799_thumb.

• Like 2

lee 'the adonis' bowyer, hard as nails birmingham defender kenny burns he inherited his mother's teeth

Good shout there. Bowyer looks like something out of Deliverance plus a thoroughly vile creature. I suppose he had to have something going for him with that 'boat' and it happened to be football, luckily for him.

lee 'the adonis' bowyer, hard as nails birmingham defender kenny burns he inherited his mother's teeth

Good shout there. Bowyer looks like something out of Deliverance plus a thoroughly vile creature. I suppose he had to have something going for him with that 'boat' and it happened to be football, luckily for him.

i seem to remember 'the adonis' being mentioned in the uk newspapers as the no2 or no3 in some nasty things, he could never be ber wan

And one last one from Argentina, the legendary Alfio "Coco" Basile, ex-Argentina NT manager and one of the funniest fellows ever. How he wasn't a part of The Godfather cast I'll never know.post-170460-0-90812400-1428069389_thumb.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...