Fixing Ipod Nano Screens...Not maczone($$$)

Papayabokbok

Howdy Tv'ers..

Well i stepped on my shorts with my Ipod nano in it and cracked the inside screen-outside if fine..

And found a 2gb older nano at green market yest. and gambled on it for 200 baht..it works and

illuminates and can be played off my laptop media player..but cannot see music list on its own.

So..OTHER than maczone or any "authorized" steve jobs minions, where could i get these

screens fixed at a decent price so i can see what the hecks going on and navigate my tunes?

Ive heard Icon and Mbk?..and a few older posts but seeing how CM is ever evolving(too fast)

i figured id go to the direct source of all things..the Grand Wizard of sorts..the all seeing Eye!

Is like having a Tv without the remote..so close to my music but yet so far..help me..egads!!!

facepalm.gif

I am afraid Khun Krit made a right mess of installing a new battery (we supplied)

in my daughters iPod touch,a couple of weeks ago,he returned it half charged ,and when

it had run down it would not charge,took it back,he had it for 3 more days,and returned

it saying he could not fix it,and returned the 1000 THB he had charged.

So we decided to open it up to make sure he had fitted the new battery,shocked to find

he had burned off the 3 connections the the battery is soldered on to,and had tried to

get away with cello taping them down which of course did not work.so she had to buy

new iPod.

Pattayabokbok, if you want to replace the screen,you will find its quite easy to do yourself,

all you need is a hair dryer,a plastic plectrum type thing, you can follow video on youtube,

getting the screen off was easy on the one we took apart.

regards worgeordie

• Like 1