British man assaulted outside Convenience Store in Central Pattaya

webfact

British man assaulted outside Convenience Store in Central Pattaya

british-1.jpg?5b52ee

PATTAYA: -- In the early hours of Saturday a 35 year old British man, who was described by Police as intoxicated, was assaulted by a group of 3 Thai males, outside of a 24 hour convenience store in Central Pattaya.

Police were called to the store located in Soi Buakhao, just before 3.30am on Saturday and met with Mr. Lee Hontington who had sustained a head injury and facial cuts and bruises consistent with details of the assault he gave to Police.

Officers also spoke with the cashier of the convenience store who revealed how the man entered the store and begged for help.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/181270/british-man-assaulted-outside-convenience-store-in-central-pattaya/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-04-06

True, but how do u know the guy was to blame just coz he was intoxicated. He was attacked by a group of cowardly Thai guys who go around looking for trouble a lot of the time.

Another farang who thinks hes 10 foot tall and bulletproof.

If he had have kept is mouth shut and smiled like most of us, i am pretty sure he could have staggered home.

Full marks for at least wearing a shirt.

just before 3.30am on Saturday

= for sure a quality tourist whistling.gif

• Like 2

An important thing to remember in Thailand is Thais do not always smile and walk away. Normally yes but not always. In places like Pattaya maybe they've come up against drunk foreigners before. Not saying anyone was at fault here but first mode is always say sorry or excuse me and walk away.. Its no good being in the right then in hospital.

• Like 1

The guy with no shirt on just about sums it up for me, 3.30am and he is walking around with no shirt on. Not sure if he is mate,s with the drunken guy or not.

One thing is certain for me, this happens anywhere in the world not just Pattaya, drink and wannabee boxers, u find trouble

• Like 1