Sex Change

salz

chuchok, what do you mean? Are you saying that nobody would be so dumb as to want their physical gender surgically changed to the other gender? That's not dumb, and I don't pretend to understand it, so I think it would be dumb of me to assume that nobody would want it done. I think they understand themselves better than I understand them.

Did you see the Thai movie based on the true story, "Beautiful Boxer"? Do you know any transgendered people? Do you even realize that you already know about one or more such people?

chuchok, what do you mean? Are you saying that nobody would be so dumb as to want their physical gender surgically changed to the other gender? That's not dumb, and I don't pretend to understand it, so I think it would be dumb of me to assume that nobody would want it done. I think they understand themselves better than I understand them.

Did you see the Thai movie based on the true story, "Beautiful Boxer"? Do you know any transgendered people? Do you even realize that you already know about one or more such people?

I think chuck meant that "is that possible" is far too stupid of a question NOT to be a p1ss taker

I am wondering if a guy can really change his sex to be a female.

How will the process be?

He will need to remove his penis and create a vagina, how is it possible?

Go to http://ai.eecs.umich.edu/people/conway/TS/SRS.html if you are really interested in the subject. My guess is that you are a troll trying to stir something up this board.

I think chuck meant that "is that possible" is far too stupid of a question NOT to be a p1ss taker

That's exactly what I mean. :o

BTW PB, NZ has a transgendered MP.Nong Toomb (SP) used to kick ass...I wouldn't take the piss out of her....ever! :D

I am wondering if a guy can really change his sex to be a female.

How will the process be?

He will need to remove his penis and create a vagina, how is it possible?

Go to http://ai.eecs.umich.edu/people/conway/TS/SRS.html if you are really interested in the subject. My guess is that you are a troll trying to stir something up this board.

Sorry bloke.. I'm not trying to stir things up...

Just asking and hoping to learn more...