TV shows to promote Thai govt's achievements

webfact

TV shows to promote junta's achievements
THE NATION

BANGKOK: -- SEVERAL television and radio programmes will be launched to disseminate the government's achievements in laying the foundations for national reform, helping farmers and tackling economic problems, government spokesman Yongyuth Mayalarp said yesterday.

They are:"Thai Khu Fah" - a one-minute radio programme airing every Monday to Sunday during the 7am morning news on FM 92.5 and every station linked to the station.

"The Wellbeing of the People" - a three-minute television programme airing every Monday, Wednesday and Friday after the Royal news on NBT.

"TheWellbeing of the People", a five-minute radio programme, will air every Monday to Friday.

"Open Mind Thai Khufah" - a 25-minute programme airing every Thursday from 9.30pm on NBT channel.

"The Spokesman Report" - a five-minute English-language programme airing Monday to Sunday during the 7pm evening news, with a repeat show during the 7am morning news on FM 88 and other English-language radio stations.

In addition, the government's newsletter will be published every 15 days and distributed to people in the capital and provinces. The first issue will be launched on April 17.

Also, "Thailand's Future" will air on NBT from 9am to 9.30am from April 27-May 1, with deputy prime ministers set to talk about the government's achievements.

"Return Happiness to the People", hosted by Prime Minister General Prayut Chan-o-cha, will continue to be broadcast every Friday. On the programme the PM talks about the government's works and achievements.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/politics/TV-shows-to-promote-juntas-achievements-30257520.html

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2015-04-07

The Ministry of Propaganda is starting to move into high gear.

Almost as silly as all the pols declaring how everyone just loves the PM and what this government is doing.

Edited by WhizBang
  • Like 1

well they did get two Burmese arrested for murder and rape, that was quite an achievement in the face of the lack of evidence

I can't recall any footage of the PM handing over the ' reward ' he promised the investigation team.

Must have backed off in the face of all the adverse publicity.

Perhaps the government will be seeking to recruit it's very own Lord Haw Haw from TVF to better inform the English language speaking community?

And a Tokyo Rose to show the govt believes in equal opportunity for the ladies.

• Like 1

What exactly have they done apart from the coup, banning orgies, happy endings, selfies, mini skirts, bikinis unless your fat and ugly and introduced Artical 44 along with threats to execute people.

A floating market.
  • Like 1

To promote government achievements? what achievements? nothing yet has been ' achieved. please name one,

for now, all is work in progress, and this government is already acting like a puppet regime by boasting

their ' achievements', there is along, long, long way for any one to declare victory yet,

be modest and humble, do and complete what need to be done to fix the many ills of this country,

and than, just than, boast and beat your collective chests proclaiming ' achievements'.....

Perhaps the government will be seeking to recruit it's very own Lord Haw Haw from TVF to better inform the English language speaking community?

I'm sure that there are candidates!
  • Like 1

What exactly have they done apart from the coup, banning orgies, happy endings, selfies, mini skirts, bikinis unless your fat and ugly and introduced Artical 44 along with threats to execute people.

A floating market.
oh yes forgot about that one, a pure master stroke that.
  • Like 2

From soap operas to bleach theatre- who says there is no development in the entertainment industry. Costas will need to spend money on industrial strengths popcorn packs and a comfortable TV-chair.

Edited by Lupatria
  • Like 1

This is exactly what they have done----- NOTHING ----- this is what you want to hear ??? problem is you are not interested in whatever improvements are made........picking out the above examples you posted are ridiculous.

Quote " threats to execute people" you are a person living here (or not) are amongst the type of people that need shutting up. IF your posts are balanced you would gain respect.

NO I am not in favour of all that is or has been done so far BUT it is better than Thailands money being thrown into PTP etc pockets, and at least IF you care to listen and look around you may be able to see some real improvements, but I have a good idea you are not interested.

From soap operas to bleach theatre- who says there is no development in the entertainment industry. Costas will need to spend money on industrial strengths popcorn packs and a comfortable TV-chair.

Hopefully he is saving up for brain surgery....................coffee1.gif

This is exactly what they have done----- NOTHING ----- this is what you want to hear ??? problem is you are not interested in whatever improvements are made........picking out the above examples you posted are ridiculous.

Quote " threats to execute people" you are a person living here (or not) are amongst the type of people that need shutting up. IF your posts are balanced you would gain respect.

NO I am not in favour of all that is or has been done so far BUT it is better than Thailands money being thrown into PTP etc pockets, and at least IF you care to listen and look around you may be able to see some real improvements, but I have a good idea you are not interested.

IF your posts are balanced you would gain respect.

Well, I will be very, very, very polite and say nothing!!

• Like 2

You believe that there have been significant positive changes such that they justify the suspension of basic civil liberties and the removal of an elected government. Can you please provide some tangible examples?

I'll get you started: The number of illegal restaurants on Hua Hin beach has been reduced. The reduction of sunbeds is a welcome change.

Suthep has been running scared and has taken refuge as a monk (although this isn't the military's doing, but it seems the man is scared.)

GK. Yes I do believe, I live in Issan ----quote "Removal of an elected government" why not if it is law breaking and reaping the countries monies. ??

WHY NOT. ??

Suthep sunbeds, and a town called Hua Hin some restaurants closures, Is that your answer ?? that is a poor response. I thought you may have come up with some serious national issues FOR and AGAINST, but no, the usual to keep the happy the minority on TVF.

When I first came to Thailand, I would have been shocked at such a news item and would be seriously questioning who is in charge to resort to propaganda tactics like this.

But after 10 years I can completely understand it. Virtually every red-shirt who posts here comes across as schoolboy-level intellect having a tantrum because someone took his sweets away (which he stole himself earlier). I now realise there is no point reasoning with logic : they have none. They need to be told how it is by someone else who actually understands the world beyond cheating and corruption.

Of course it is all futile : you can't change a culture of corruption by telling them that it is wrong. They simply don't care. But it is a glimmer of hope that someone is prepared to try.

I was under the impression they already had, at least on here.

So now they are commandeering even more air time? Just what your average rank and file want after a day at work as they are scratching their heads and wondering why prices go up and up and up. It isn't good, all this propaganda while simultaneously pleasures are becoming ever more costly and difficult to come by...

• Like 2