TV second entry will good for 2month until what exact day?

My 2nd entry on my TV is before 25 April, I want to book my flight out of the country in June and so want to know what the exact day will be (June 25?) that I receive on the rentry?

And can some just clarify that I have to go out on or before 24 April (not on the 25th) ?

Thanks

The rule is that you must make the second entry on or before the 25th of April. (Advised is to do no later than 24th to calculate for unforeseen circumstances. People get sick, cars brake down, etc).

Only the date you make your second entry is important. From that day on you will get a permission to stay of 60 days and can get a 30 day extension for 1,900 baht regardless of the fact that during that time your visa has expired. Only upon entry must the visa be valid.

What would be the earliest I could go out to activate the 2nd entry? I was thinking perhaps during the songkran week. Thanks

It can be as early as you want. You just "loose" days of the maximum possible total.

Jump on the train, it 50Bt, do a online visa for cambodia & pay 300bt at poipet army hut for instant in/out stamping, go grab a bite to eat or make your way back if thai immigration looks clear as quite busy at times, plenty of vans to bkk or walk to bus station & grab a coach back. Those visa run services are awful waste of money, bad van drivers & absolutely nothing VIP about it these days.

• Like 1