Any American in the Phichit area?

doggie1955

Welcome to the forum. I don't know the answer to your question. Usually in each town there's one bar that seems to attract Westerners but not necessarily Americans. There are far more Aussies and Brits in Thailand than Americans. I'm American and I've made several friends in Thailand but unfortunately not near to where you are.

Be aware that there are a couple of running jokes on here which have to do with every Westerner in every bar being former special forces, and any married ones are married to a beautiful light skinned Thai-Chinese who is highly educated and from an influential family (a "HiSo" woman.)

Maybe you'd like a mod to move this to the Central Thailand forum where you might or might not get better results. If so just click on the name or avatar of one and ask via PM.

Cheers and good luck.

Do you know Khao Sai golf club? Its at the intersection 113 and 11. We have a small farang golf society there, mostly aussies and scandies, but we also have Americans visiting sometimes. One of our regulars is a Canadian. You dont have to play golf to meet them, we have lunch every Sunday at the clubhouse. send me a pm for more info.