German dies at his Central Pattaya home

webfact

German dies at his Central Pattaya home

german-1.jpg?b7cbba

PATTAYA: -- A 66 year old German collapsed and later died in Hospital on Thursday afternoon.

Medics were called to a townhouse in Soi Yumet in Central Pattaya just before 3.30pm and made their way to the kitchen area at the rear of the house.

Lying on the floor was Mr. Gerard Schaub who was unresponsive. CPR was administered to him for a period of 10 minutes and he was then rushed to Hospital where it was reported he was later pronounced dead.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/182810/german-dies-at-his-central-pattaya-home/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-04-10

• Like 1

Would it be possible just once for people to wait for the results of an autopsy before choosing sides?

I agree but that won't happen. The bar stool detection unit will be working on this one as they do with every other farang death out here.

...and solve the "case"within the next 5 Chang....

• Like 2

Would it be possible just once for people to wait for the results of an autopsy before choosing sides?

I agree but that won't happen. The bar stool detection unit will be working on this one as they do with every other farang death out here.

I understand your point and agree. But to be fair as you claim for yourself- this fire is constantly fed by incompetent cops and laissez-faire attitude when thorough police investigation is needed. Every action has a reaction.

• Like 1

I understand your point and agree. But to be fair as you claim for yourself- this fire is constantly fed by incompetent cops and laissez-faire attitude when thorough police investigation is needed. Every action has a reaction.

No, this fire is constantly fed by incompetent, silly bar stool analysts and arrogant attitude while adequate police investigation is being performed.

Funny, the more I read the idiotic postings of our wannabe Sherlocks here, who can't even read and correctly interpret a news article, let alone an actual crime scene, the more I respect Thai police in comparison, and I'm no big fan of theirs. I'm totally serious.

In this case, so far the police have voiced no speculation or assumption at all about the cause of death pending the routine autopsy. It's good they haven't, as our CSI TVF brigade don't allow that if it's not MURDER. However, the brigade may not accept the results of the autopsy if it's uncongenial (there are no natural deaths) and so perform their own bar stool autopsy inevitably to determine--nothing less than a MURDER most foul perpetrated by a Thai female and covered up by corrupt police paid off by, oh, the Red Bull heir. Oh, YEAH. Then we got something to <DELETED> rant about for 15 pages or so.

Edited by Rimmer
  • Like 2

We really don't need this reported. A small obituary would be more fitting.

Death is the only guaranteed thing after birth and it will come to us all one day. Can't report them all,so why report this one .....slow news day again.

Yes, but that's one of the things that makes TV great. All the experts.

This "fire" is not fed by "incompetent cops and laissez faire attitude" it is fed by ignorant people like you who over-generalise about the Thai police force and criticise at every available oportunity.

We really don't need this reported. A small obituary would be more fitting.

Death is the only guaranteed thing after birth and it will come to us all one day. Can't report them all,so why report this one .....slow news day again.

Using your inane logic why report anything then?